Unwanted Release - Can an IMO Do That?

GreenSky

Guru
5000 Post Club
Henderson, NV
I don't sell FE and have no contracts with Newby. While we were talking on the phone today he dropped the bomb on me that he's releasing me. I told him I don't accept the release and if I'm going to not write business with anyone I would prefer it to be him.

I'm really not sure if I'm insulted or not.

Rick

I don't sell FE and have no contracts with Newby. While we were talking on the phone today he dropped the bomb on me that he's releasing me. I told him I don't accept the release and if I'm going to not write business with anyone I would prefer it to be him.

Rick

As you have heard many others say. ..

Ask your upline

Or

Use the search function.

I am sure this topic has been covered at a nauseam (or something like that)

Rick

Damn, that boy does have a reputation for firing anyone that does not comply...lol

It's not like I actually write any final expense or even have contracts with him. This release was not requested.

How will this affect my ability to not write business in the future?

Rick

It's not like I actually write any final expense or even have contracts with him. This release was not requested.

How will this affect my ability to not write business in the future?

Rick

In all honesty, I think you'll be ok. Just don't not try to not write any business with those carriers and keep your fingers crossed!

It's not like I actually write any final expense or even have contracts with him. This release was not requested. How will this affect my ability to not write business in the future? Rick

You have been Newtered today.

It's a very elite group.

Back