Wanted to Brag

No harm was meant by him. I also ran debits and heard tgat about CLU. I don' call black people colored anymore but there was a time we did. It was meant as a joke about CLU.

No harm was meant by him. I also ran debits and heard tgat about CLU. I don' call black people colored anymore but there was a time we did. It was meant as a joke about CLU.

Louis is all good with me. I was born in a time and place when it was the vernacular.

I'm just ribbing him. It's sad though that we think he needs defended. I always thought I lived in a country that protected free speech.

It's sad though that we think he needs defended. I always thought I lived in a country that protected free speech

Free speech is protected from GOVERNMENT INTERFERIENCE, not from people saying you're an a-hole for using derogatory terms to describe race.

Free speech is protected from GOVERNMENT INTERFERIENCE, not from people saying you're an a-hole for using derogatory terms to describe race.
"Colored" wasn't derogatory in the day I am speaking of. After all, what does NAACP stand for? One of the finest ladies I have ever known was a black lady who went by the name "Colored Bill". I no longer use the term because it has become offensive but you can't judge people of the past based upon today's standards.

Back