• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Website Cut and Pasting Forum Threads

Who is Final Expense Insurance Program ? Their website is basically just cutting and pasting threads from the Insurance Forums with no attribution that I see. they even have a whole section on JD. :) Best Final Expense carrier for 84 year old? | Final Expense Insurance Program

The majority of that page was written by me when I first started selling a few FE policies. I was green as a pea because I was still trying to sell everyone limited pay instead of lifetime pay at that time. It shocked me in the early days that people would actually sign up for a payment that would never end.

They are just ripping real old threads from the forum.

The majority of that page was written by me when I first started selling a few FE policies. I was green as a pea because I was still trying to sell everyone limited pay instead of lifetime pay at that time. It shocked me in the early days that people would actually sign up for a payment that would never end.

They are just ripping real old threads from the forum.

Whoever is doing this has no idea what they are doing. I had to laugh when I looked at one of the articles that was talking about how great Shenandoah's FE product is. LMAO!!

Back