• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Wellcare Announces Legendary Quarterback Joe Montana to Serve as Brand Ambassador

Northeast Agent

Guru
1000 Post Club
Pennsylvania
Wellcare Announces Legendary Quarterback Joe Montana to Serve as Brand Ambassador

"As a former athlete, my health has always been a top priority," said Montana. "When I turned 65, I knew I wanted a quality Medicare plan that was reliable and hassle-free. That's why I selected Wellcare and look forward to sharing my experience with others."

In September, Wellcare announced a refreshed corporate Medicare Advantage brand to better align with the company's mission and strategy to build stronger brand awareness and engage directly with its members. The brand will take a more straightforward approach in tone and voice to deliver on its brand promise to offer an easy, hassle-free experience, so members can focus on staying healthy, not on their health insurance.

kstein said:

0% chance joe Montana is on a mapd and WellCare and hassle free should never be mentioned in the same sentence.

He is a paid shill. It's going to be a fun AEP with all this nonsense.

Does anyone have experience with their MAPD's? They are coming into my Counties for 2022 and I had vowed not to use them because of their terrible service for PDP clients and brokers. They do have a plan with a Part B giveback which will get people's attention even thought the rest of the plan is crap compared to others.

Does anyone have experience with their MAPD's? They are coming into my Counties for 2022 and I had vowed not to use them because of their terrible service for PDP clients and brokers. They do have a plan with a Part B giveback which will get people's attention even thought the rest of the plan is crap compared to others.

Ive sold it for a decade. Before I knew much about WellCare, anyone who wanted a part B refund I would put on it. Then over the years I learned about their horrible customer service and claims issues. Since then, if someone wants a part B refund, I use Careplus. Instead of $120 part b refund, they get $105 refund. I let them know that the better customer service and less headache is worth the $15

Ive sold it for a decade. Before I knew much about WellCare, anyone who wanted a part B refund I would put on it. Then over the years I learned about their horrible customer service and claims issues. Since then, if someone wants a part B refund, I use Careplus. Instead of $120 part b refund, they get $105 refund. I let them know that the better customer service and less headache is worth the $15

SPOT on Mr. Chazm!!

What is the deal with the Part B refund? Who qualifies? Is only with certain MA plans?

I've been trying to change my email address for 2 weeks with Wellcare so I can order supplies. Have called 3 times and still not done, this is enough to let me know if I want to sell their MAPD or not.

Back