• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Wellcare Announces Legendary Quarterback Joe Montana to Serve as Brand Ambassador

Correct they are HMO’s . But in Tampa that’s 90% of what I see . We can all believe were the best agents in the world but when these people get hit on by 10 k calls and finally answer a few . Miss Jones you getting all your part B premium back ? No .Well I got something for you .

Go pull up the Tampa area . $0/$10 copays , $2300 moop , $50 a day 1-7 in hospital , $130 part b giveback . No med sup on the planet can compete .
Some still get sups though...my neighbor has a Plan G and she got a year ago (T65) and isn't going anywhere...at least until some more years down the road when the price jumps high enough.

It still comes down to the providers down here, they dictate sup or MA for those with money...even in Miami, where the stay hard pills come free with the plans, people get sups due to providers not wanting to truck around with the authorization processes and waiting to get paid.

Back