• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Wellcare Announces Legendary Quarterback Joe Montana to Serve as Brand Ambassador

somarco said:

Will Montana ads go head to head with Broadway Joe?

I attended an agent FMO happy hour yesterday, and a carrier rep said Broadway Joe was shoved out. We'll see.

What is the deal with the Part B refund? Who qualifies? Is only with certain MA plans?

Anyone qualifies who has Medicare A & B. In Florida there are probably seven plans or so in my area that give a part B refund. Anywhere from $50 a month to $120 a month in Orlando. Since I started doing webinars the clientele has been more of the higher income. So it’s very rare if I do a plan with the part B refund. Maybe one every couple of months

What is the deal with the Part B refund? Who qualifies? Is only with certain MA plans?
Rouse anyone qualifies for the part b giveback that’s paying it . All the part B givebacks I’ve seen have higher copays . Part B givebacks very strong in Fla . Many give back $140 a month or so .

I’m going to sell the hell out of this ppo next year

ppo
$110 part b rebate
$0 pcp in or out of network
$30 spc $40 OON
$235 days 1-7
$4400 moop
Dental - no max on preventive, basic, major with one implant
Tier 1-2 no copay

Go pull up the Tampa area . $0/$10 copays , $2300 moop , $50 a day 1-7 in hospital , $130 part b giveback . No med sup on the planet can compete .

Just finishing their certification, robotic animals, utilitie bill cards, non-medical transport Wow. I have only used them in 1 state where they and Humana are the only choice.They beat Humana everytime with Partb giveback and other benefits.

Back