What's Your Best Sales Technique?

Thanks. I'm doing life and health and the health is where I'm getting stressed. I've been told to take people who I know won't qualify for a certain company or plan and just let the MIB get them in the interview..."at least you'll get submit pay." Geez....
Cold calling leads is the name of the game, especially when you start. But i agree be friendly, and leave a message every time you call. If they don't call back, leave another message the next week, but apologize for calling again. Do this this every week for 4 weeks. Then call them every month and leave an apologetic message every time. Eventually they will call you back to talk, or to tell you to get lost, but they will NEVER be mad because you always apologize. This is the 1-31 system that I use and works wonders! Leads you started calling today, will flood you in 20 days, as long as you keep calling, you will have sales. As Nemo would say: "just keep calling, just keep calling, just keep calling". And NEVER call when your in a bad mood. Get in a good mood and put on a smile :)

Back