• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Why Are Agents Rude....

but Ive come to the conclusion when you talk about marketing practices you lump all fe agents in that statement. You have a good one Tyler.

I know of plenty of FE agents who do not use shady marketing tactics and make lots of money. You have lumped yourself in that crowd. You have admitted multiple times to using it.

I try. I never once said your name or anyone else's for that matter. You quoted me and felt my comments applied to you. I did not call you out with the comments you responded to.

And if you actually do use those marketing tactics, then we just have to agree to disagree abut the morality of that marketing tactic. Thats just me, Im a philosopher.
I wasnt being an ass when I responded to you, guess you dont understand humor, philosopher? That means nothing, we can agree to disagree along with every other agent who sells FE or services that market, but you are pretty outnumbered with your opinion and you know how opinions fall around here, like you said we can agree to disagree, fair enough?

----------

I know of plenty of FE agents who do not use shady marketing tactics and make lots of money. You have lumped yourself in that crowd. You have admitted multiple times to using it.

Really, they dont use direct mail lol, I call bull crap

----------

Unreal, I cant carry on a coversation with you man. You make no sense, goodbye :)

Wino includes you in the traditional life club as well as the FE club. He told me that you might even buy a Par WL one day. :1cool:

I own some crazy term/UL hybrid that I converted from NWM. Does that count lol?

I thought of you yesterday. One of my UHL ROP clients called to review her husband's. Still on my desk. I will scan and email you the Non Forfiture page. Give me your opinion on it.

Issue age 53, Blind male. Still worked and he and his wife still had a small (for the bay area) mortgage left of about $125k. I replaced an Imploding $55,000 UL. Well not really replaced but letting it run out without premium.

Lee

Nice, thats the kind of stuff that I can sell, well really it kinda is just common sense, man this is some good stuff, this will auto fund his burial too.

I wasnt being an ass when I responded to you, guess you dont understand humor, philosopher? That means nothing, we can agree to disagree along with every other agent who sells FE or services that market, but you are pretty outnumbered with your opinion and you know how opinions fall around here, like you said we can agree to disagree, fair enough?

----------

Really, they dont use direct mail lol, I call bull crap

----------

Unreal, I cant carry on a coversation with you man. You make no sense, goodbye :)

Failing to respond is not the same as not being able to carry on a conversation.

When what you say publicly and privately are the same I might believe half of what you say. I have extended olive branches in the past, even gone out of my way to ignore you and only respond to you if you quote me first. Yet here we are again.

Failing to respond is not the same as not being able to carry on a conversation.

When what you say publicly and privately are the same I might believe half of what you say. I have extended olive branches in the past, even gone out of my way to ignore you and only respond to you if you quote me first. Yet here we are again.

Its a public forum, ill respond to who and when I want and as long as im not attacking, which i wasnt, its fine, you seem to be kind of high strung, if you wanna chat and hear the sincereness im my voice my number is 770-354-5100. And why do you go out of your way to ignore me, I never wuote or respond to you, matter of fact this is the first time in a loooong time, I guess my independent posts really bother you, or you just feel left out, dont know dont care, thats the only reasone one feels the need to ignore something they are not a party too, dont worry so much, I know I know you are not worried lol, have a good night but seriously call me anytime.

Oh and I want to hear all about these fe agents who make big bucks but dont use direct mail leads, so call me and tell me how they do it since you conviently sidestepped that topic of conversation, and yes I ignored part of yours too, it gets old, you really dont know a thing about me and you could say the same so call me, oh the horror we might get along.

----------

Good night all, gonna hang with my wife, busy day tomorrow faxing apps and processing lead orders. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.

----------

One more thing, when did you ever extend an olive branch to me? If you really did, cool, but I dont recall. Goodnight.

----------

Owning a policy on a child counts also.

Got the fax Lee, thanks, so at the end of 20 years that insured will have $34k in paid up insurance on that premiere 20 plan? That us sweeet, almost like free insurance lol

Last edited:
----------

Got the fax Lee, thanks, so at the end of 20 years that insured will have $34k in paid up insurance on that premiere 20 plan? That us sweeet, almost like free insurance lol

Yes. Or all his premiums back or a combination of the two. His choice. Of course, if he dies in the first 20 years the beneficiary gets $150,000.00. Terminal illness rider of $75,000.00 ( maybe $100,000.00, don't remember) as well.

If you feel the need to reply to that comment in this detail then you certainly fit the bill. Either that or you misunderstand my point.

From my assessment, you have:

1) Slurred me in an earlier post by comparing me to a pimp, and
2) Now have re-affirmed your unprofessional slur in your last post by saying that I "fit the bill," simply because I rebuttal in detail in an attempt to defend myself,

All the while you claim the "high ground," calling yourself a "professional," while simultaneously avoiding to answer my questioning of you being potentially hypocritical?

You tell me. What exactly am I missing? Have I slurred or personally attacked you like you seemingly have confirmed twice that you are attacking me? Have I assumed anything about you in our exchange unlike yourself and what you assume are my biases?

The least you could do if you attempt to insult me is to stop dodging my question about professionalism and hypocrisy.

Are you going to engage or avoid the inconvenient question?

There are plenty of vendors on this site who know good and well that what I said does not apply to them. I even spoke with an joked with a couple of them tonight after this thread exploded by 2 pages in an hour.

Yes. I know good and well it doesn't apply to me. But I am confused, when you post right after the only objection to the premise of this thread:

No surprise that the guys pimping services in the FE section want more drama to create more clicks.

It *seems* (I admit being wrong if I am) that you are slandering me and also making an unfounded, uneducated assumption about my character, which you know nothing of.

I wouldn't do the same either about your character. I don't even know you. Why would you slur someone you don't know, either?

The reason I responded is that you directly profit by the drama. So your view is not exactly "non-biased".

...And my rebuttal (which you ignored a response to) was that you profit as well, and aren't in any superior moral position over myself. Therefore your allegation is baseless.

Just because I profit does not mean I want the drama to continue. Please directly prove how I profit from spats between forum members. Show me how a couple of numbnuts fighting over some inconsequential drivel miraculously drives the herds of new agents in droves to my program.

Point is you cannot prove your baseless assumption. Nor can I prove that it doesn't, either.

How do you profit? Because you obviously garner some sort of enjoyment out of participation in the forum. One would not have an active posting history over the past 6 years and well over 5,000 posts if they did not enjoy the forum enough to profit non-monetarily.

So when you accuse me of being kinda-sorta biased, implying that my opinion is invalid or less important than yours because I invest my money in the Forum, you are demonstrating "kettle-meet-pot" logic.

I feel no need to fight with you and have never had an issue with you before.

And neither have I.

If anyone is instigating a potential fight, it is you. I have not slandered you once, or assumed certain unfounded behaviors about you. I have also addressed all your major points in the conversation, while you seemingly dodged questions about hypocrisy and professionalism.

Of course your response is fairly telling.

What about my response is "fairly telling?" What exactly are you once again assuming about my motives?

Back