• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Why Are Agents Rude....

Can't we all just learn to love each other....Or go out and get drunk?

Im with ya Norway, you buy Ill fly:yes:

----------

Failing to respond is not the same as not being able to carry on a conversation.

When what you say publicly and privately are the same I might believe half of what you say. I have extended olive branches in the past, even gone out of my way to ignore you and only respond to you if you quote me first. Yet here we are again.

Btw you did respond....every single time.

Why do others on these boards feel the need to be condescending towards others? We are all in business trying to making a living and for the life of me I don't understanding why if someone post on here, and you make think its dumb or stupid, the need to talk down to someone on a computer? I wonder if you speak to others that way, is that how you treat your clients?

No one else here seems to want to speak the truth so, I'll just say it. WE HATE THE BENGALS AND OHIO STATE!!! There, I said it. Change your username and you'll get more respect.

Yes. Or all his premiums back or a combination of the two. His choice. Of course, if he dies in the first 20 years the beneficiary gets $150,000.00. Terminal illness rider of $75,000.00 ( maybe $100,000.00, don't remember) as well.

Correction JG: If you were looking at the $150,000, 20 yr ROP, on the 53 yr old guy. the 20 yr cash back is almost $40,000.00 and the RdPdUp is almost $71,000.00. You may have confused that one with the other one I sent you on the younger female.

Correction JG: If you were looking at the $150,000, 20 yr ROP, on the 53 yr old guy. the 20 yr cash back is almost $40,000.00 and the RdPdUp is almost $71,000.00. You may have confused that one with the other one I sent you on the younger female.

Yea after I posted I looked again, correct.

Back