All the Hoopla about recording and hear little about it

DonP

Guru
1000 Post Club
I’ve done 100% of my apps this aep face to face so zero recording . How little I’ve read about people recording im willing to bet a lot of people haven’t recorded much . Even if they did there’s been screw ups and the one the company asks for on a incident they might not have .

I've recorded 100% of calls and it has been a breeze. Haven't had a complaint yet, but when it happens (because there will eventually be a crazy no matter how thorough you are) I will have my t's crossed and i's dotted.

I record my calls in Medicarecenter. It's really easy. Now I just need to put the clients in my CRM. Plus the text SoA is the easiest I've found so far.

I stayed away from all telephonic apps . You come to me or I come to you or find another agent . Maybe next yr when I have more time to learn things I’ll play with it . I was basically 98% face to face any way .

60 MB an hour for a phone call. I’m not recording unless it has to do with plan details, doctors, or something else MAPD/PD sales related. I doubt I’ll do 10 MB per AEP client per year. The biggest time suck is a T65 and it may be an hour.

most of our conversations are by email. I doubt my memory usage will be an issue but I can see CRMs issuing caps on the amount you use.

I'm recording all my calls. My understanding is ALL our calls, even those phone calls for setting in person appointments must also be recorded. I'm personally using the recording feature in Sunfire on my laptop. It's like talking from the Space Station. Not at all good on my Android phone which goes silent after a minute or two when the screen goes in sleep mode. I still say this whole recording and disclaimer business is Bull sh*t. I do wonder how long before my FMO says they can no longer afford to pay to store the audio or limit the amount of data they will pay to store on our behalf.

Back