• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

any carrier take this med supp?

According to the Toolkit they won't take it, but I don't see it on Aetna's KO list. Call them and see.

we are going to try UHC first they are 159 he does not know which cancer he had 3 are your year look back the rest 3 years if its not one of the 3 I am told UHC should be ok with the hydrocodone

If not I will call Aetna, Union is $175 still good for him

Lost client at the 7 year mark, all numbers were bad and I found his new address on white pages sent him a letter

His wife already will pass underwriting for $100 a month saving

Ill get his if not now in 2 years

He is happy so far I sent him letter and go in contact

Hmm I have Atlantic coast life just never used them this is good to know I have to see what I need to do to write them log in and such they have just been on the back burner since i contracted with them

Not good for this guy because of the cancer but good to know
ACL's good for couples...12% HHD.

Aetna and Blue will both take the hydrocodone. Not sure if Aetna is 5 years or 3 years on cancer.

Aetna is 3

They might have worked awesome to know Aetna is a player for Hydrocodone

I did actually get approved already UHC

Hey You know UHC well are they just no go for anything heart that might normally be ok For instance I am talking with client said she had some heart valve thing had a stent 5 years ago

So with UHC stents no go no matter how long at least that is what I am hearing but not sure

Aetna is 3

They might have worked awesome to know Aetna is a player for Hydrocodone

I did actually get approved already UHC

Hey You know UHC well are they just no go for anything heart that might normally be ok For instance I am talking with client said she had some heart valve thing had a stent 5 years ago

So with UHC stents no go no matter how long at least that is what I am hearing but not sure

Or the underwriter was drunk?

True story: my mentor's DIL had beaten leukemia in her early 20's. He knew about an underwriter who was about to get fired for approving stuff, so he did a 30 year million term policy on the DIL and somehow got it sent to that underwriter, policy got approved and the UW was fired the next day.

Its like depending on a judge to do the same thing, every time. It all depends on their mood.

Back