Anybody Worked With Securus Final Expense Recently?

Depending on the company when you cross over that number you generally need a downline.

So maybe the high contract is worth it even with the bad rep if I get my own leads.....? As long as I'm paid direct by the carriers. I'd give up a few points for an outfit I trusted though....lol.

I see others complained about the low comp in years passed, but I feel 125% is pretty high.

125% seems pretty high to me. It seems 100% to 120% is readily attainable, while it seems 125% is an outlier level for an independent agent with no down line. I may be wrong, but from what I have gathered during my relatively short stint in the business, those are the numbers as they appear to me.

125% seems pretty high to me. It seems 100% to 120% is readily attainable, while it seems 125% is an outlier level for an independent agent with no down line. I may be wrong, but from what I have gathered during my relatively short stint in the business, those are the numbers as they appear to me.
I have to agree with you. If the company didn't have a background of low pay with questionable practices, I would consider myself fortunate (kinda like how I struck gold with Family First Life). But with the history, offering a new agent with no downline such a high comp just looks fishy. But it links directly to SuranceBay and he said right in the email what my % will be so it looks safe even if they have (had?) a bad rep? It's not an easy call.

High comp. Training is nice but I have some experience already. Support as needed is nice. I'm not one for conference calls and all that but I love product knowledge webinars/calls.

My first year in this, I drank the kool-aid and spun my wheels. The offer I received is double what I started at with my first IMO. I guess just knowing I can trust the company I'm working with means a lot too.

I can do with or without leads. I prefer high comp with at cost leads. However, I work a non-insurance job so the ability to start part time is important also and I can't afford to commit to dropping mail every week. So I'll probably be smashing the dialer to set my first appointments.

Sounds like Symmetry.

I have to agree with you. If the company didn't have a background of low pay with questionable practices, I would consider myself fortunate (kinda like how I struck gold with Family First Life). But with the history, offering a new agent with no downline such a high comp just looks fishy. But it links directly to SuranceBay and he said right in the email what my % will be so it looks safe even if they have (had?) a bad rep? It's not an easy call.

I would ask for actual commission schedules for each carrier Securus is offering me and I wouldn’t complete contracting through SuranceBay until I receieved them. Anyone can say anything in an email.

I would ask for actual commission schedules for each carrier Securus is offering me and I wouldn’t complete contracting through SuranceBay until I receieved them. Anyone can say anything in an email.
Aren't the commission levels clearly printed in the SB app?

You can get much higher if you know where to look.

If you don't think you'll really benefit from the training... I would look for higher if I were you.

The key is to contact the IMOs that have the "master contracts". Meaning, the ones who are direct to the carriers. Those will have the highest chance of giving you the top levels. The lower you are on the totem pole the lower offers you can expect.

Cheers!

Much higher? You don’t know his production and you are telling him that ? Where can you get “much higher” ?

Is it 125% with all companies? That would be very good.

125% with a few companies is just standard that everyone gives. Americo, Aetna Cincinnati for instance.

But if you start at 125% with every company, that is an exceptional deal.

Back