Baby Mama Want to Take a Policy Out on her Baby Daddy.

Technically there used to be a policy that allowed for a spouse or I believe a baby monks to take out a policy on the baby daddy without thier approval. It was a one year term policy nonrenewable so had to reapply every year required I believe a court order for life insurance and last I checked it had been removed from the market.

And before you ask I highly doubt the "friend" had that policy it is more likely the baby monks said look you low life bastard if you die I might need some help with the bills I just need to you answer some questions and sign some forms and I am going to pay for the policy.... Either that or they lied to the agent or involved the agent in a fraud.

Can you imagine the sales we could make if they ever allow people to buy insurance on others without their knowledge.

" Who do you hate the most? Should you like to profit from their death? Well now you can! And it's more affordable than you think,..."

There is one company another agent mentioned that does this. Mainly if you have a financial interest in their life. If he owes back child support that will likely never be collected that could help...

Meanly this company does it for businesses with family members that have issues with each other, but have protections against suspicious events I believe.

Best to just have her have him know about it and cheaper rates.

Petersen Int will do it but it is a very expensive ART policy. Insurable interest is reviewed again each year before renewal.

Not a blue collar product at all.

The girl needs to just get the dad to agree to it. She can also take him to court and force him to. Life Insurance is often part of a custody/support agreement.

Petersen Int will do it but it is a very expensive ART policy. Insurable interest is reviewed again each year before renewal.

Not a blue collar product at all.

The girl needs to just get the dad to agree to it. She can also take him to court and force him to. Life Insurance is often part of a custody/support agreement.

That. Many times baby daddy will agree to a quick non med deal as long as he does have to pay for it. He gets to say he is doing something for his kids and not pay for it.

That. Many times baby daddy will agree to a quick non med deal as long as he does have to pay for it. He gets to say he is doing something for his kids and not pay for it.

X2 The big problem is sometimes the blood is so bad between them that the other does not want to do anything that would benefit the other.

X2 The big problem is sometimes the blood is so bad between them that the other does not want to do anything that would benefit the other.

OK, this may get me flamed some. I was raised by a single mom. Not an easy life. If I have to manage a dead beat some I can live with myself. If the application has someone other than the baby mama named as bene, say the kids, when BDaddy signs it. Then the owner, BMama, changes it at issue, that would be within her right.

One more issue. Should BMama be owner and beneficiary on a policy? Is she on welfare or medical?

OK flame on!

Back