• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

BREAKING NEWS! New, highly competitive graded final expense available now!

desperate agent that feels the need to write GI...

Small point - just because you choose not to write GI does not make agents that do desperate. Same as I do not write Direct Express, does not make agents that do desperate. Just different ways we do this.

The F2F guys always talked crap on FE phone sales. Not as many today. My guess fewer in a year from now. Just different ways of doing what we do.

The F2F guys always talked crap on FE phone sales. Not as many today. My guess fewer in a year from now. Just different ways of doing what we do.

Yeah, one you phone boys called a client of mine and pushed a little too hard. She called me all upset and needed some reassurance. I consoled her on the phone yesterday and invited myself over sometime this week to upgrade her policy and freshen up a sale.

Thanks, appreciate the work. Please keep dialing. ;)

Comp looks similar to AIG. At least at the IMO level. Has a 12 month chargeback rule.

And how are they in the SS billing format. I hate AIG cause they can't quite seem to get that one figured out. Multi billion dollar company and can't figure out how to bill right. :arghh:

The street level starting agent commissions are on my grid on the website. 5% bump if the agent has proof of $100,000+ FE issue paid last year and additional bumps at $250,000 and $500,000. I listed it under the GI tab but it's not true GI it's near GI.

These commission levels are ages 40-80. Takes a big reduction ages 80-85 and bigger ages 86-90
Final Expense Commission Levels

Last edited:
Does this GI product come on the same contract as their Med Sup and other supplemental information health contracts? Or is it like MoO where they have them separate?

Back