Cold Knocking

If you buy a list targeted for final expense, how do you put it in a organized sequence for cold knocking ?

Is there some software that does this ?

Does it tell you whether they are walking or drving distance ?

I know I tried this many years ago with final expense leads, it turned out to be too much driving and route planning with a map.

Louis -- could you describe your thoughts on final expense direct mail saturation over the past 2-3 years? Increase, decreased?

Has been a definite increase.. However, in a couple of months, it has a tendency to get lost in all the AEP mailings we receive. I always wondered if FE agents experienced in change in their returns during those months.

I like the list shack lists from Josh for this, on a spreadsheet you can numerically sort the Zip+4 which should be good for walking D2D. $50 per month for a good unlimited targeted list is very economical.

I like the list shack lists from Josh for this, on a spreadsheet you can numerically sort the Zip+4 which should be good for walking D2D. $50 per month for a good unlimited targeted list is very economical.

Unless you think it's ridiculous to have unlimited lists for walking. $50 a month for less than optimal data is way too expensive.

Lists should cost no more than about $30/K for the best data available.

Rick

I would get a list from list shack. Sort it by street name.

This formula will take the numbers out if you are having trouble.
=MID(A1,SEARCH(CHAR(32),A1)+1,LEN(A1))

Pick a street and google it select as many nearby streets as you want. You can easily hammer out 50 targeted knocks, without driving more than a mile or two.

Are your list compiled list?

It's the exact same data I offer through AffordableMarketingLists.com, but he's buying in bulk and passing the savings on to make a few bucks. It's the exact same data I charge $69 for 1,000, $249 for 5,000, or 10,000 for $399. I can also do 50k for 3 cents a record or 100k for 2 cents a record. Ultimately I believe folks would rather get data that's a little more dated to have unlimited access for $50/month than pay per record. The reality is that folks have the options.

ListShack.com | Unlimited Sales Leads for unlimited access to lists for $50/month.
Affordable Marketing Lists | Compare us to Sales Genie for better accuracy with a 100% replacement guarantee and the ability to get set up on self-service with a minimum order of $69/1,000
Rick @ whatever his current pricing model is. I'm sure he can get into the exact mechanics of the minimums, options, guarantees, etc, but it's going to be less expensive than AML for data from the same source which is LeadResearchGroup.com.

Personally I think all this talk about door knocking is silly. If you don't have enough money to buy leads door knock until you have enough money to buy leads, then buy some good leads.

I believe you will make far more money in a lot less time by working leads.

Back