• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Combined Insurance?

Are their products competitive? She said that their commission is 55% I thought that would make it easy to earn six figure income in the first year :(

Thanks. I needed a good laugh this morning.

Six figures the 1st year. I love it.

Had no idea you had such a great sense of humor.

Love you!

Rick

Thanks. I needed a good laugh this morning.

Six figures the 1st year. I love it.

Had no idea you had such a great sense of humor.

Love you!

Rick

MAH, a very good first year would be $40-$50K. A 6 figure first year would be probably in the top 1%.

Xrac would you know if I can sign up with IMO while employed with Combine? Of course loyalty to Combine products is first. Thank you for always providing useful information.

Good for you. I guarantee you that is not the norm. You should not try to advise people with 12 weeks (3 months!) "experience." Sooner or later (probably sooner,) you will get screwed and tattooed. I'm just trying to let the thread starter and other people know what they're in for.

You've been there 12 weeks; I was there 4 years. I was a National award winner and record-setter, wrote 100 individual (not group) policies in a day, top company award (Grand Diamond), President's Cub, etc.,etc., blah, blah, blah.You forgot mention the "salary" is only for 6 weeks. The other division does not have even that. Good luck.

The "salary" is 12 weeks. I was correcting you, dipshit.

I think you're doing the right thing by continuing to look at different options. Keep doing the research. Look in your area for a broker/business that has several health and life carriers. Check the manager out and see what the other agents say about the place. If you keep looking you'll find the right place. Best of luck to you.

Xrac would you know if I can sign up with IMO while employed with Combine? Of course loyalty to Combine products is first. Thank you for always providing useful information.

I do not think you can do that if you are with Combined. You may want to also talk to AGLA since they are similar to Combined may the training may not be as good.

The main thing is to make a decision. Indecisiveness will lead to failure. I remember one of my first jobs at a factory when I was a teenager. My Boss would say "Even if its wrong, do something."

Back