• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Digital BGA - experience and telemarketing leads?

I am with DBGA and have been profitable on their Reduced Comp/Free Lead program, Paid Outbound, Live Transfers, and now Inbound.

The transparency has been amazing by them and they are very receptive to the agents that choose to work with them (and with whom they choose to work).

When the Live Transfers were closed down, they explained the reasoning clearly and thoroughly and bent over backwards to accommodate the transition.

The culture is positive and helpful. They seem to always try to stay one step ahead of the industry. There are growing pains with that, but when things hit they really hit and it leaves them, and their agents, in great shape. In my short time there, they have hit way more than they miss; I am very happy.

Now, are they a fit for everyone...no. However, if you put in the work you will find out pretty quickly if you are a fit or not. If concerned about the initial investment, the free lead/reduced comp program they have is a great "try-out" program. You'll want to get off of it ASAP once you figure out what you are doing, but for a low-risk way to figure out long term potential, it was amazing for me.

tl;dr - DBGA is exceptional if it is a fit for you...and you'll know that pretty quickly
They don't have reduced comp anymore. I literally quit my job in December to work with them got licensed and then they pulled it.

@Dow101 ... since moving over to fully paid I didn't know they struck the red.comp/free lead. (sorry!). It was awesome for me, but def. get the details on the inbound version.

Like I said...you'll know pretty quickly if you are a fit. In retrospect I wish I had just gone full comp from the start and paid for my leads. Either way, if you come aboard PM me and we can talk Real Person to Real Person :)

Your comments wreak of someone that has worked with us that failed out. With some digital sleuthing, we figured it out.

Your name is Tim Trainer.

We just removed your access to our systems on February 2nd.

You have ALL your FE contracts with us and haven't written a single policy since September 2020.

You took 325 leads and made 42 calls total.

You started with us September 2020 and we've booted you several times for lack of activity/effort. You've pled to us to come back, but you still never made the calls.

You were just on the weekly Tuesday call Nic and I held. You must love our training and content.

Every single comment you have made here has been false. You have ZERO production - we know that because we hold all your FE contracts.

Make one more comment about us Tim, and we'll get our attorneys involved.

He won't be back - lol

Tim you need a new screen name at this point. They are easy to get. If you do come back stick to the lead cost discussion and drop the big producer stuff and you will be better off.

My daughter assembled a bed from Ikea by watching GooTube videos.

I learned how to fold one of those spring into action windshield sun shades by watching a video.

I've watched hours of videos on how to fold a fitted sheet.

I assume it was all trick photography as clearly it is impossible to fold a fitted sheet.

Back