• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Door Knock Final Expense E-64 LC Mailers

Are you a "Waver"?:err:

Funny you ask. I have not dk'd in a lot of years. A week ago I dk'd two Internet non responders. On my second one I started laughing as I got out of the car and waved as I walked up to the apartment. There were no windows so I was just clowning. This little girl selling candy says "why are you waving? They are not home" cracked me up. I bought the rest of her candy. Want to buy a chocolate bar?

So I guess I am a former Waver.

Funny you ask. I have not dk'd in a lot of years. A week ago I dk'd two Internet non responders. On my second one I started laughing as I got out of the car and waved as I walked up to the apartment. There were no windows so I was just clowning. This little girl selling candy says "why are you waving? They are not home" cracked me up. I bought the rest of her candy. Want to buy a chocolate bar?

So I guess I am a former Waver.

Hahaha, when I'm at the door and there's a peephole I wave. Sometimes you can hear them on the other side of the door.

I know this will sound silly but I has been fun so far. Kinda. I did have one slug that really pushed my limited patience.

You've got to have some fun while doing this. No matter how you market, you can't be too serious. Sometimes the funny stuff that we run into will keep us going on a bad day. Every day's a little different, because we never know for sure what's waiting for us on the other side of that door. There're some really strange people out there.:twitchy:

You've got to have some fun while doing this. No matter how you market, you can't be too serious. Sometimes the funny stuff that we run into will keep us going on a bad day. Every day's a little different, because we never know for sure what's waiting for us on the other side of that door. There're some really strange people out there.:twitchy:

Yeah, I turned one down last week. I am to old to load my book with problem people. I spend more time jabbering and laughing with new clients than doing insurance.

Back