• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Ehealth and UHC Playing Games

Do what you got to do, dealing with internet leads you are on a timer before another agent through whatever method, takes the biz out from under you.

Well, most times I am the only game in town... since I sit atop the serch engines i am the only site they visit... not always, but more than likely...

markie, i hate to agree with you but its starting to look that way

People are programmed. They're using to their group $500 deductible plan with $5 copays that covered everything.

They need to get away from that mentality...and group coverage. I certainly hope the exchanges in 2014 will implode the group market. I find it absurd that people have to get health insurance through employers. Always have.

Well, most times I am the only game in town... since I sit atop the serch engines i am the only site they visit... not always, but more than likely...

markie, i hate to agree with you but its starting to look that way

Yeah, you think the UHC call center is gonna pitch full drug coverage? Hell, they didn't even tell people about the 3k max on rx.

I wish I could get me a super duper quote engine that would quote cheapo uhc rates too, but I guess I'm a few million short...lol

Like I said, do what you got to do.

Ok, I called this as soon as the new GR plans came out
with the reduction in premium for discount card only rx,
generic only rx..etc etc.

Ehealth is starting to quote GR, with the discount rx option
so you have to upgrade to full drug coverage.

I called Norvax, but no dice, they won't help out a lowly little agent so I can be like ehealth too.

Ok, "money" you always got lots to say ... soooooooo
why don't cha get a hold of the FL. d.o.i?
And while your at it, how's about mentioning EHealth's misleading use of the "24 hour" approval imagery?

Ok, "money" you always got lots to say ... soooooooo
why don't cha get a hold of the FL. d.o.i?
And while your at it, how's about mentioning EHealth's misleading use of the "24 hour" approval imagery?

My time is better spend playing Xbox, at least I will enjoy it more!

Seriously, just wanted to bring it up, in case some of these smaller quote engines want to get their A$% in gear, do things our way, could earn some serious biz.

If I knew what was going on because you guys are speaking Chineese to me, I would call the DOI. I think however you have to file a complaint in writing or else it's not valid according to my insurance study books when I studied some years back. It should also be certified. If this effects your pocket book then you need to do something about it. Lord knows I would!

If I knew what was going on because you guys are speaking Chineese to me, I would call the DOI. I think however you have to file a complaint in writing or else it's not valid according to my insurance study books when I studied some years back. It should also be certified. If this effects your pocket book then you need to do something about it. Lord knows I would!

Obi-Wan, here's what's happening....

GoldenRule changed their RX options on their plans.

You can have discount only rx, generic only rx or full drug coverage.

If you use norvax, your quotes only show full drug coverage,
unless you send an individual proposal and drop down to discount only rx.

Now Ehealth, is automatically showing the discount only rx option which is about 15% cheaper than what we are able to show through the autoresponders.

Back