• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Ehealth and UHC Playing Games

I think consumers put more thought into buying a pair of jeans than health insurance and that needs to change.

I get that all the time.

"Does this health insurance make my butt look big"?

Client bought from the other agent, thinking the premium will be 260....

QUESTION.... what would you do?

Put her in your tickler file to recontact in 2 weeks (or however long it will take BCBSTX to reveal the truth.

UHC call center is gonna pitch full drug coverage

Yeah right . . .

They switched one my HSA plans at renewal to HSA saver and never told the guy he was screwed. I picked up on it after getting a notice from GR of a change in coverage.

Blew my stack at my rep who got it reversed. My client never knew, until I told him, they had tied him up, bent him over and rammed a broom up his butt.

My time is better spend playing Xbox, at least I will enjoy it more!

Seriously, just wanted to bring it up, in case some of these smaller quote engines want to get their A$% in gear, do things our way, could earn some serious biz.
Sorry, had to put down the xbox controller and brush the cheetos off my shirt. I'm looking into this right now, and it doesn't sound like it would be difficult to do from our end. The part that always takes time is getting the approval from UHC to roll it out.

Oh, but we're still not in Florida. Too busy trying to get the Lambo on Need for Speed for that...:biggrin:

Sorry, had to put down the xbox controller and brush the cheetos off my shirt. I'm looking into this right now, and it doesn't sound like it would be difficult to do from our end. The part that always takes time is getting the approval from UHC to roll it out.

Oh, but we're still not in Florida. Too busy trying to get the Lambo on Need for Speed for that...:biggrin:

Good to hear, let me know what states you're in, and if you can do it, nothing guaranteed, not trying to be a stroker here, but if you can do it , I got a whole group that are open to getting non-res if your tool will do what we want.

Right now we are fully up in KS, MO, IL, OH, and TX, and have a few carriers in IN. I'll let you know what we find out from UHC. I've already been told it would be an easy fix technology wise on our end.

Right now we are fully up in KS, MO, IL, OH, and TX, and have a few carriers in IN. I'll let you know what we find out from UHC. I've already been told it would be an easy fix technology wise on our end.

Ok, cool we are already in TX, and I know from Chumps, OH are fat apps...

Back