Facebook Question

You might want to consider going straight to the source and find out what the terms and service of Facebook and Facebook pages are.

facebook . com / page_guidelines.php
I can't post the live link.

(I'm willing to bet they're more knowledgeable and more accurate than the people on this forum and their opinions of what they think you can and can't do; as with most cases).

Mike

You might want to consider going straight to the source and find out what the terms and service of Facebook and Facebook pages are.

facebook . com / page_guidelines.php
I can't post the live link.

(I'm willing to bet they're more knowledgeable and more accurate than the people on this forum and their opinions of what they think you can and can't do; as with most cases).

Mike

I agree with Mike. The best way to learn about something is follow the source. They also have great ideas on generating "fans" or friends to your page. Small business marketing by Facebook has very innovative ideas to attract. Such as adding "like" buttons to your website.

Bob Wajswol- Financial Representative
www.thirdlakefinancialcorporation.com
312-912-7897

Last edited:
(I'm willing to bet they're more knowledgeable and more accurate than the people on this forum and their opinions of what they think you can and can't do; as with most cases).Mike

hahahaha......lots you know.......

It looks like you kind of sealed your fate in regards to what state you have to live in for the rest of your career. But man, you sure own the Texas life and health sites. Well done!

no....I have 2 private accounts....but you can have as many bus. pages you want off that account....with private pages the search engines can not see your wall ....my theory at this point anyway ..but with like pages or buss pages anyone can see them with out being logged in.....as well as the search engines.....and it looks like yahoo is following suit.....just had John check texas life insurance in yahoo and both facebook and site is on page one..thought it might be a texas ip thing...go figure.......

Please tell me what type of success you have received with this marketing strategy. Today I have made 11 pages. I like the thought, but then wonder if it is worth it. I would appreciate your comment.

Back