• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

FE without SSN

Because that was the culture. You must have forgotten that I know someone who was under you. They didn't want to commit full-time and you offered them a 75% contract. If you were at 140%, you made just as much as they did off everything they sold.

I may have offered a part timer 75% years ago. The lowest contract a part timer could have now is 90%. Part timers don't work our lead program and are usually a waste of time. The full time agents who are investing in 20+ fresh leads a week are the ones who get the better contracts. Part timers get what they deserve....a part time contract.

Greg I noticed some agents door knocking tv leads . Can they get agents enough tv leads in metro county’s like in a 50 mile radius . I mean like 5 plus leads a week ? No question knocking those would have a very high close ratio .

I don't know how many agents he has, but if he's at 115%, his agency has submitted $100,000 in business at least one time over the course of one month, according to the Commission Schedule. Keep in mind, SL commission schedule is less than 3-4 years in the making. Prior to this, Greg was given control and allowed to bring agents in well below the 90% level required today. Since the new Commission Schedule took effect, the lowest contract any agent could have is 90%. That's an average override of 25% on production, given his 115% contract. This goes to show how much they were taking advantage of agents when they were giving them contracts as low as 75%.
If his downline only produces half the amount ($50,000 per month) that was required for him to get 115%, I would guess he probably doesn't care. He constantly recruits in order to continue getting paid from that override spread.

Greg is at 145% or better . . .

As I said every mlm has a small small small # of people who make millions . It’s that dream of being that person that bring 1000’s of new recruits in .

In reality - Insurance is the ultimate MLM. They just label it as FMO, IMO, etc.

The hierarchy structure of the Insurance industry is exactly a MLM.

Any of those above a Writing Agent in the hierarchy earns over-rides.

In reality - Insurance is the ultimate MLM. They just label it as FMO, IMO, etc.

The hierarchy structure of the Insurance industry is exactly a MLM.

Any of those above a Writing Agent in the hierarchy earns over-rides.

Correct ins is the greatest mlm but there is one difference . The great majority of the people in the mlm write business themselves. But I could say all businesses have some mlm structures. If you serve coffee at Starbucks the owners making money on you .

Back