• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Fex Contracting or the Insurance Squad

Must have buried at an SCI Cemetery. That’s very high for open/close fee.

Again I think that may be regional. Just spoke to my client on the new claim. They are in San Jose, CA. The family owns several plots. They paid opening and closing about 9 years ago. Cost $1,200 then. I am guessing $2,000 +. Those plots are probably in the $8,000 - $12,000+ range now. I tried to find a price list for Oak Hill but could not.

Watch out for Robert Russell.., He emailed the other day about his new system. Instead of cold-calling hairdressers, realtors, etc now it's "sell life insurance without talking to people!" It involves selling on social media.

A second email just came out and I asked who is the FMO and did they offer releases? He replied back he wasn't revealing the FMO unless I signed up under him. I responded, "
Why would anyone who has been in the business a few years sign up with an IMO without checking them out first? Most of us have had bad experiences with some and would not place business with them again. If you have nothing to hide, you would reveal the IMO."

No response.

Watch out for Robert Russell.., He emailed the other day about his new system. Instead of cold-calling hairdressers, realtors, etc now it's "sell life insurance without talking to people!" It involves selling on social media.

A second email just came out and I asked who is the FMO and did they offer releases? He replied back he wasn't revealing the FMO unless I signed up under him. I responded, "
Why would anyone who has been in the business a few years sign up with an IMO without checking them out first? Most of us have had bad experiences with some and would not place business with them again. If you have nothing to hide, you would reveal the IMO."

No response.

That’s always good common sense advice. But Robert Russel has nothing to do with FexContracting. I’ve never heard of him. I don’t know ALL of Matt’s guys but that’s not a name I’ve ever heard associated with them either.

That’s always good common sense advice. But Robert Russel has nothing to do with FexContracting. I’ve never heard of him. I don’t know ALL of Matt’s guys but that’s not a name I’ve ever heard associated with them either.
He may be confused because they had a Medicare coach named Russell, last time I checked his name wasn't Robert Russell though .

Newby said:

But Robert Russel has nothing to do with FexContracting. I’ve never heard of him.

He's mentioned in page 38 of this thread.

Rob Lion said:

He may be confused because they had a Medicare coach named Russell, last time I checked his name wasn't Robert Russell though .

"He" is a "she." My name is Lisa.

Back