Fex Contracting or the Insurance Squad

Northeast Agent said:

A second email just came out and I asked who is the FMO and did they offer releases? He replied back he wasn't revealing the FMO unless I signed up under him. I responded, "
Why would anyone who has been in the business a few years sign up with an IMO without checking them out first? Most of us have had bad experiences with some and would not place business with them again. If you have nothing to hide, you would reveal the IMO."

He popped back up and said, "Because insurance agents like to go around their upline and try to get appointed direct thereby trying to get a higher commission. So the decision is yours." I said, remove me from your email. Don't contact me again.

Then he said, "When you change your mind - let me know - you are now removed."

Change my mind??? He's like the annoying ex-boyfriend who resurfaces off and on over the years. Get over it.

"Because insurance agents like to go around their upline and try to get appointed direct thereby trying to get a higher commission. So the decision is yours."

Ah, yeahhh. If an upline does not earn an agents business why would she basically pay the upline the difference in comp on each case?

Same kind will not release or will terminate an agent because they got their underroos in a bunch.

Newby said:

But Robert Russel has nothing to do with FexContracting. I’ve never heard of him.

He's mentioned in page 38 of this thread.

Rob Lion said:

He may be confused because they had a Medicare coach named Russell, last time I checked his name wasn't Robert Russell though .

"He" is a "she." My name is Lisa.
First name "Mona"? ...:err:

Back