Friday’s tip!

@DHK wanted to invite you to do a video with me.

in the meantime here’s today’s video

Back in my debit days, I not only worked every good Friday but every Thanksgiving afternoon. And, then called the account that night becasue we closed out on the last Thursday of the month. Had nothing to do with needing money but striving to call a 0 arrears account. :yes:

I don’t care if your brand new . If you can’t take 2-3 days off your not capitalized correctly . Any business you should have 6 months living exp’s . Your car breaks down , lead costs etc

I think there is balance. Death comes soon enough, and no one on their death bed wishes they had spent more time away from their family working.

But then again, we all have pipers to pay. I always tell folks, I have two bosses, my wife and my bill collectors. :laugh:

...guess who's the CFO at our house. ;)

I don’t care if your brand new . If you can’t take 2-3 days off your not capitalized correctly . Any business you should have 6 months living exp’s . Your car breaks down , lead costs etc

Agreed. I'm guessing this is geared towards lazy new agents.

Video Tip #1 If you want to make a sale; don't be an asshole....Check
Video Tip #2 If you don't have a pot to piss in; no turkey sandwiches and get to work....Check
Looking forward to Video Tip #3

Back