• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Hitting Your Goal and Clocking Out

Men work. This ain't factory work. You're not roofing houses in 100 degree heat.

You're traveling around running appointments and knocking on doors.

Sales can be mentally tough though. Some people can't handle the ups and downs. The emotional rollercoaster of it all.

Learn to have a short memory and know that you WILL sell the next house and you'll be all good.

I'm sure there's books or CDs you can listen to to get your mindset right. Personally I read Proverbs everyday along with my other reading.

^^^Best habit I ever started.

Personally I read Proverbs everyday along with my other reading.

^^^Best habit I ever started.
I did the same for many years, and probably will again. Proverbs is great daily reading for foundational life principles, and has a lot to say about business, as well.

I did the same for many years, and probably will again. Proverbs is great daily reading for foundational life principles, and has a lot to say about business, as well.

Definitely. And there's one for each day of the month. Almost like God set it up that way ;)

You are the one that has to prove something.
I don’t think so. I just wanted to know if you were sure. You made the flat statement, so it seems to me the burden of proof’s on you, anyway. But Josh and I just meant to share an appreciation for the helpful book of Proverbs, not start a religious debate.

There is no God.........Look up into the stars and keep thinking selfishly that you are all alone. Go read Genesis. Come on! We are all a bunch of ants on the ant hill. Harsh! I get it. You gotta have faith!

Back