How do I get access to CMS/Marx?

multipledigits

Hi Everyone,

I'm contracting with Ritter (coming from Assurance) and they seem to not know how I can get access to do a marx check w/ CMS. Is this not common for remote/field agents to have? I don't know how else you'd verify certain information that is important which you can't get on carrier websites (like LIS level, SEP/OEP used date, CARA status, Part D LEP, etc).

I'm not sure how to get access to marx. Can any of you please give me directions on this? At assurance they use an Anthem contract number for all the agents to get access (MA Rep. role). But I don't know if maybe there's another carrier contract I can use to get this access. I guess I don't really know much about it in general lol.

Thank you for your help!! :)

Hi Everyone,

I'm contracting with Ritter (coming from Assurance) and they seem to not know how I can get access to do a marx check w/ CMS. Is this not common for remote/field agents to have? I don't know how else you'd verify certain information that is important which you can't get on carrier websites (like LIS level, SEP/OEP used date, CARA status, Part D LEP, etc).

I'm not sure how to get access to marx. Can any of you please give me directions on this? At assurance they use an Anthem contract number for all the agents to get access (MA Rep. role). But I don't know if maybe there's another carrier contract I can use to get this access. I guess I don't really know much about it in general lol.

Thank you for your help!! :)
You can use Humana Vantage to give you the current plan and LIS eligibility. It will not tell you if the client has enrolled in a plan that hasn't yet started or what SEP's have been used like Marx though.

Humana and UHC both have eligibility check options in their portals.

those portals won't show you what plan someone is currently enrolled in like Marx will however UHC phd will answer yes or no if you ask for example" are they enrolled in another UHC plan ? or are they enrolled in the Well care Free Free Free Mo Money Back Platinum HMO ? "

I believe on the aetna agent portal there is a back door way to find out what plan they are on when verifying medicaid but it only works if they are dual eligible

Lol . The orginal agent wants Marx because if the client has a disenrollment at month end your blind what they enrolled in till it goes active . Marx shows that so the agent can flip them to another plan amd knock that app out . Ifg agents on the telesales side have access to Marx as there owned by Humana . Only call centers, carriers and some nursing facilities have access to it . My friend has access to it . In the field if I pull somebody’s info and I see a pending disenrollment at month end I let him run it . I know the plan there being moved to and I knock the app out

I left a call center after 8 years and it was so nice have MARx access. I still have friends with access and have them check stuff for me. I had access through Aetna mapd and about 2 weeks after I quit I lost MARx access. Not sure how I would get it back.

Lol . The orginal agent wants Marx because if the client has a disenrollment at month end your blind what they enrolled in till it goes active . Marx shows that so the agent can flip them to another plan amd knock that app out . Ifg agents on the telesales side have access to Marx as there owned by Humana . Only call centers, carriers and some nursing facilities have access to it . My friend has access to it . In the field if I pull somebody’s info and I see a pending disenrollment at month end I let him run it . I know the plan there being moved to and I knock the app out

Can anyone log in to Marx if they have an authorized users log credentials ?. Not that i would do it but just curious.

Can anyone log in to Marx if they have an authorized users log credentials ?. Not that i would do it but just curious.
I don’t know but I’d never ask anyone as it jeopardize his access . To be honest I only need 4-5 times a month as few people bought the month I see them and having a pending app .

It's hard to do that because Marx will ask for a code in a text or email every single time you log in and every 30 minutes. So you'd have to have your friend send you code right away when you tried to log in with their credentials.

Latest posts

Back