• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

If you hire foreigners to get leads…

Hello this is "Mike" .....rest of conversation is unintelligible and then "Please Hold" and the click of the hang-up...
werewolf0433_a_busy_call_center_in_India_emplouyees_on_the_phon_b9aae2e9-c666-4449-8b8a-91a3d95baecc.png

yup, here's chris westfall's scam:..

yup, here's chris westfall's scam:..

Not Chris's program. It's Eugene's They haven't done a video together in years. I think Chris dissociated himself from Eugene, because who wants to be known for selling a telemarketer program? Especially when you have all those inbound leads coming in from Youtube.

Not Chris's program. It's Eugene's They haven't done a video together in years. I think Chris dissociated himself from Eugene, because who wants to be known for selling a telemarketer program? Especially when you have all those inbound leads coming in from Youtube.
Eugene is with Ifg under Justin Brock . But as I recall a few months ago he was opening a call center . Now that before all the new coming rules on overrides and marketing money hit . I see no way a call center will make it . 95% if there business is replacement at $310 . They used to make the $250 override and $150 plus an app marketing money . Now after they pay the agent $100-$150 an app and having to pay there own marketing they’ll lose money with 60% persistency

Eugene is with Ifg under Justin Brock . But as I recall a few months ago he was opening a call center . Now that before all the new coming rules on overrides and marketing money hit . I see no way a call center will make it . 95% if there business is replacement at $310 . They used to make the $250 override and $150 plus an app marketing money . Now after they pay the agent $100-$150 an app and having to pay there own marketing they’ll lose money with 60% persistency
ACA health call centers are thriving with a 70% persistency apparently. Just running Facebook ads in the southern Medicaid non expansion states.

Back