Insuranceleads.com

G

Does anyone have any experience with this company. i am looking for non-standard auto leads and have been using insureme for a while. at first they started off really good but it seems as though after my initial match period the quality has decreased. i am thinking about trying out insuranceleads.com but am not sure of the quality. has anyone had any positive experiences with them and how do they compare to insureme? thanks.

I receive leads from them on occasion. I'm in NY and they don't get me lots of FE leads here.

I will say that the ones they give me are decent and they will give credit for bogus leads without a hassle.

This is one man's opinion, your experience may vary.

But I will tell you that when I used them for auto leads, the leads sucked.

Thanks for the heads up. Any california experience eith this company?

I bought some exclusive life insurance leads from them and they were total garbage. I had much better success with HometownQuotes.com.

What about non-standard auto? If not does anyone have a recomendation for cali auto quotes that are higher quality than insureme

What about non-standard auto? If not does anyone have a recomendation for cali auto quotes that are higher quality than insureme

Hey Raph3988,

I would love to earn your business. I have several agents in different parts of CA that have been buying auto leads from me for over 4 years. Both standard & non-standard.

InsuranceLeads.com is now the same company as AllWebLeads.com. They were bought out in Dec. 2010.

Click on the link HERE as we give you extra leads to Forum members for trying us out.

If you prefer, call Dom at my office, ext 105 & make sure you mention the Forum for the discount.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any experience with this company. i am looking for non-standard auto leads and have been using insureme for a while. at first they started off really good but it seems as though after my initial match period the quality has decreased. i am thinking about trying out insuranceleads.com but am not sure of the quality. has anyone had any positive experiences with them and how do they compare to insureme? thanks.

I use to get paid $100 everytime someone used insuranceleads.com/rfs but the leads were so bad, that the $100 was not worth it.

Really bad leads!

Stacy (the guy from Alabama) always had decent leads. My ROI with them was the best of any lead company I used. And I used all of them!

Vimo aged leads worked well also. Paid a buck for leads about three months old.

That's right. Stacy's company was (is?) Leadco.

Last edited:
Back