Insuranceleads.com ?

Re: Insuranceleads.com Ripoff?

I just went to their site - It shows they are members of the BBB - I would go there - I have never posted a complaint but enough complaints and their rating drops - do it enough they just might give you your money back

Just a thought

After dealing with their crap for the past year, I now solely buy aged leads.

File a complaint with your credit card co. and let them work it out. A friend did it and received credit on his card. It was for $200 but you need decide if it belongs in your misc. expense column and forget it.

Good call, Charlie- I just filed a complaint and wrote a review. Got fired up again going back over that stuff- those guys are crooks plain and simple.

I also bought their leads for burial insurance. Started back in 2009 at $7 each and must have spent $1000 in 12 months. Things were cool, crediting was decent. Haven't used them much in 2011, especially after they were acquired by Allwebleads...Check out Hometownquotes for an alternative.

forget about complaining with the BBB. that's a waste of time. Their organization hasn't had any teeth since they started taking money from businesses for membership.

if you want to file a complaint with someone who can get things done and has some teeth, go to their state's attorney general website and file a complaint there. They will get things done!

10 complaints to the BBB might drop them from an A to an A- (esp. since that company is a member), but it won't do you any good.
but one email to the AG's office might get your money back.

Hey Dan,

RE: the BBB. Every state is a franchise. From what I've learned the last 3 years being on the board of the local BBB, is that some are better than others. But I promise you, I do not get a pass because I'm a member or because I'm a board member.

I used to think like you do & so did the law firm we use. But the folks that run our BBB are passionate in fighting for the consumer! Pretty incredible organization & a non-profit.

Yes, they pay their bills with membership dues from businesses. If not that way, how would you suggest they pay their bills? I have no idea how else they would do it. Unlike Angie's list & other "consumer rip-off" sites, they do get both sides of the story. The other "consumer rip-off" sites are just there to be affiliates to sell traffic to other folks from what I've seen.

What good does it do anyone to go to: allstateinsuracesucks.com and only having one viewpoint. No unbiased person in the middle to check out the complaint/issue? Absolutely useless IMO.

Other opinions may vary:nah:

If I could just get InsuranceLeads.com to call me back...I would cancel my account immediately. What does it take to get a return phone call from these people?

Back