Insuranceleads.com

this company keeps contacting me. should i try them?

I used them back about 3 years ago, right before AllWebLeads bought them out, and they were decent. However, as of recently, their leads suck, and they don't honor refunds for bogus names as consistently anymore. I'm always getting offers in my email inbox for free ice cream makers, Kindels, or some other stupid crap I'll never use if I renew my account with them.

I used them back about 3 years ago, right before AllWebLeads bought them out, and they were decent. However, as of recently, their leads suck, and they don't honor refunds for bogus names as consistently anymore. I'm always getting offers in my email inbox for free ice cream makers, Kindels, or some other stupid crap I'll never use if I renew my account with them.

I cannot trust anything you say if you call an ice cream maker stupid crap ;)

I cannot trust anything you say if you call an ice cream maker stupid crap ;)

I don't care for sweets much so pitching it to me for a leads account is stupid. Besides, I would much prefer a company like ILeads that actually offers something relevant like a rebate on every $100 purchase or greater.

I didn't have a good experience with Insuranceleads.com. I received a lot of uninsurable health leads as well as leads with bad phone numbers, etc. They were also slow in crediting the bad leads. Hopefully my comments might save you some time and money.

Back