July Agent Meetup - Las Vegas

We now have at least 12 agents confirmed. It's only 4 weeks away so if you'd like to join us, you should make your plans ASAP.

Rick

We now have at least 12 agents confirmed. It's only 4 weeks away so if you'd like to join us, you should make your plans ASAP.

Rick

Does not look like I am going to make it this time. Sure am going to miss it. I could use a "Vegas Baby!" week right now.

Anyone on the fence about going should really think about making it. Networking with a very diverse group of agents. Well, yeah, and Rick.

Don't let Rick fool you. What you see is exactly what you get. He really is a d***.

Fluker got him a special tour of the Thunderbirds museum out at Nellis Air Force Base. Apparently it is closed for some reason, but the guy made a special exception as Dave is former Air Force and he offered to personally tour Dave and a guest, Rick.

Rick was so grateful that later that day he didn't bother to take Dave to the Diamond lounge, instead taking Nick, Tiffany and Daytona.

Don't let Rick fool you. What you see is exactly what you get. He really is a d***.

Fluker got him a special tour of the Thunderbirds museum out at Nellis Air Force Base. Apparently it is closed for some reason, but the guy made a special exception as Dave is former Air Force and he offered to personally tour Dave and a guest, Rick.

Rick was so grateful that later that day he didn't bother to take Dave to the Diamond lounge, instead taking Nick, Tiffany and Daytona.

Cool, I am arriving Sunday. That is when Rick said everyone is arriving.

Latest posts

Back