July Agent Meetup - Las Vegas

Hope you guys have fun.

All of us are home now. The trip was from LAST Sunday until today.

Really a terrific time except for VolAgent. He didn't have a room or money for breakfast so he spent most of the time trying to get an old woman to pay for his "services." I think he lost about 25 pounds going without food or sleep.

Rick

Standing in front of Thunderbird 1 and Nellis AFB yesterday. That's the Colonel's aircraft, lead plane in the formation.

553886_3906560516747_1500444617_n.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Don't let Rick fool you. What you see is exactly what you get. He really is a d***.

Fluker got him a special tour of the Thunderbirds museum out at Nellis Air Force Base. Apparently it is closed for some reason, but the guy made a special exception as Dave is former Air Force and he offered to personally tour Dave and a guest, Rick.

Rick was so grateful that later that day he didn't bother to take Dave to the Diamond lounge, instead taking Nick, Tiffany and Daytona.

I'm sure it was just an oversight.

Last edited:
Standing in front of Thunderbird 1 and Nellis AFB yesterday. And Vol is correct, I did NOT get into the diamond lounge after this :)
I'm sure it was just an oversight.

Ok, ok. I'll get you in twice in the future.

Actually, DS4 effectively cut you off last night by "forcing" his way in. Otherwise, you could have shkoffed the free drinks and sandwiches (yes, there was real food).

Great time at Nellis with Dave. Really appreciate it.

Rick

Ok, ok. I'll get you in twice in the future.

Actually, DS4 effectively cut you off last night by "forcing" his way in. Otherwise, you could have shkoffed the free drinks and sandwiches (yes, there was real food).

Great time at Nellis with Dave. Really appreciate it.

Rick

It was kind of a stumble-amble-lurch thing DS4 did there at the door and it probably scared the girl so she just let him in :D

In all seriousness, it was a lot of fun and the Diamond lounge at Caesar's was quite nice.

The beer garden was a blast and there should be some great pictures from it. Hopefully someone will post them soon.

I doubt many of the guys on this forum could fit into an F-16 cockpit. It's SMALL!!!

DSCN2603.JPG

DSCN2610.JPG

F-22 Raptors in shelter. This one was doing an engine run up while we were in the Thunderbird hanger.
DSCN2606.JPG

This is waxed by hand twice daily. We were told not to touch the ropes, stand in the shadow of the ropes nor to enter inside the ropes. Very old tradition.
DSCN2590.JPG

DSCN2575.JPG

DSCN2571.JPG

Back