Med Sup Sale Over the Phone

scmb

Expert
Need to get in contact with an agent/agency who works with selling med sup over the phone. Preferably in multi-states.

Please PM me if you know someone outside the forum or if you prefer to not post the name.
Responses would be greatly appreciated.

Need to get in contact with an agent/agency who works with selling med sup over the phone. Preferably in multi-states. Please PM me if you know someone outside the forum or if you prefer to not post the name. Responses would be greatly appreciated.

There are several of us who sell Med Supps over the phone, but you should probably get in touch with Daytona Guy from the forum. He has a website where he provides training material for members of his website. I don't know what he charges, but you may want to give it a look.

There are several of us who sell Med Supps over the phone, but you should probably get in touch with Daytona Guy from the forum. He has a website where he provides training material for members of his website. I don't know what he charges, but you may want to give it a look.

Impossible. If you sell over the phone then I ride a unicorn to work...

Not anymore. You get use to it....

----------

I believe it's free if you write 1 policy.

Yeah, I asked him what his commission rates were and got a pretty stern..."I don't try to contract agents" reply. I get it..he makes more from the web subscription than he does from over rides. That all being said, I'm still going to sign up for his site...lol...I'll have to get atleast 1 contracy with him and write a policy tonsave myself the $20 bucks a month...lol

Yeah, I asked him what his commission rates were and got a pretty stern..."I don't try to contract agents" reply. I get it..he makes more from the web subscription than he does from over rides. That all being said, I'm still going to sign up for his site...lol...I'll have to get atleast 1 contracy with him and write a policy tonsave myself the $20 bucks a month...lol

Chris is one of the good guys with a lot of great ideas. If I'm having a website question on a Saturday and he's at Disney World with his kids he still returns my call and walks me through my problem.

He just doesn't appreciate being taken advantage of. Treat him right and he's a huge asset. Especially if you are selling Med Sups by phone.

Back