Med Sup Sale Over the Phone

Chris is one of the good guys with a lot of great ideas. If I'm having a website question on a Saturday and he's at Disney World with his kids he still returns my call and walks me through my problem.

He just doesn't appreciate being taken advantage of. Treat him right and he's a huge asset. Especially if you are selling Med Sups by phone.

You know me...I'm always looking to take advantage of people...hell I'm driving to Evansville for a free lunch ;)

In all seriousness, looking back on that post, it came across as scathing...which was not my true intent. I'm going to sign up for both his and Rick's site.

Yeah, I asked him what his commission rates were and got a pretty stern..."I don't try to contract agents" reply. I get it..he makes more from the web subscription than he does from over rides. That all being said, I'm still going to sign up for his site...lol...I'll have to get atleast 1 contracy with him and write a policy tonsave myself the $20 bucks a month...lol

If he makes more money from his subscription then he does from overrides then I certainly wouldn't pay for his subscription! :idea::nah:

Need to get in contact with an agent/agency who works with selling med sup over the phone. Preferably in multi-states.

Please PM me if you know someone outside the forum or if you prefer to not post the name.
Responses would be greatly appreciated.

Please feel free to give us a call about this, at your convenience.

You know me...I'm always looking to take advantage of people...hell I'm driving to Evansville for a free lunch ;) In all seriousness, looking back on that post, it came across as scathing...which was not my true intent. I'm going to sign up for both his and Rick's site.

I didn't mean you in particular.

How do you stay complient selling MAPD over the phone?

There are carriers who will allow you to mail applications to the prospect and still be the agent if record. I will have a conversation on the phone with a prospect and once we've determined a MA is a fit we then narrow down to the appropriate plan based on network providers and medications. Once that is settled I will complete the app over the phone and mail to them for signatures. Not all carriers allow it. For the carriers who do, it's a great way to be efficient with your time.

I think for one ( Enroll you into a plan, in general, over the phone unless prospect calls agent and ask to be enrolled.) Not sure about the Scope of Appointment rule.

I think for one ( Enroll you into a plan, in general, over the phone unless prospect calls agent and ask to be enrolled.) Not sure about the Scope of Appointment rule.

As long as its not a cold call its fine and no scope needed.

Back