Oh How I (used To) Love 5 Star

Last edited:
The blue bleeding Kentuckians aren't in a good mood these days. Heck, Ashley Judd called the cops on her sister Wynonna. It's crazy down there. I'd steer clear of the whole state except Louisville until UK climbs back up to at least the top 5. ha

I can not get to talk to 5Star on the phone.

By the way what has been your expierence dealing with
Foresters, why do some not like Foresters?
What about Settlers?
How is Am Cont rates?
Thanks everyone
Dan

What about Settlers?
How is Am Cont rates?
Thanks everyone
Dan

Despite what others say about Foresters I like them. They are super easy to deal with and are agent friendly.

Don't have any experience with Settlers.

I like Am Con. Rates are a bit high for most ages (and understandably so) but very good for 70 and up. I haven't done a whole lot of business with them but so far its been great.

What about Settlers?
How is Am Cont rates?
Thanks everyone
Dan

Haven't dealt with Foresters.. Some don't like them because they are a fraternal.. Others don't like them because they are a Canuck company.

Been years since I dealt with AMCon/ConLife

Settlers I like.. decent product and nice folks to work with. Outstanding lifetime vested renewals instead service fees.

What about Settlers?
How is Am Cont rates?
Thanks everyone
Dan

Foresters rates are just too high since the rate increase of July 2012. Add in that they are fraternal and canadian and there's not much reason to use them. They have niche every now and then. I wrote one this year.

Settlers acts like a mom and pop insurance company and there's a reason that you don't see mom and pop stores anymore. They do have niche here and there though.

AmCon rates are a bit on the high side for non smokers. OK for smokers. Otherwise my favorite company to write. If they had better rates they would be my number one company.

Foresters rates are just too high since the rate increase of July 2012. Add in that they are fraternal and canadian and there's not much reason to use them. They have niche every now and then. I wrote one this year.

Settlers acts like a mom and pop insurance company and there's a reason that you don't see mom and pop stores anymore. They do have niche here and there though.

AmCon rates are a bit on the high side for non smokers. OK for smokers. Otherwise my favorite company to write. If they had better rates they would be my number one company.

hat is it about AmCon you like so well?

Back