People Get the Agent That They Deserve

The thing about this business that you have to get used to is things will be great and things will s uck at times. Sometimes it's years, months, days and even hours in a day.

To last, you have to try to stay consistent, never get too low or high, as both will make you quit working.

You've experienced what many of us have, even with decades into it. The big picture is if you can work consistently, the good will outgrow the bad that comes with this job.

Everybody has a story like yours, if they don't, they're not being honest. I don't know of anybody who has had a perfect run in this business.

Stay with it, see what happens.

The best one is someone telling you they don't have to consult with their spouse only to say at the next meeting I have to discuss this with my spouse.. That's a learning moment.

It doesn't matter that on the initial meeting you requested to speak with both of them at the same time.

well on the 2k that dumped.......what company were you trying to sell them .....and if it was assurity matbe someone backed doored you with lower rates......

The best one is someone telling you they don't have to consult with their spouse only to say at the next meeting I have to discuss this with my spouse.. That's a learning moment.

It doesn't matter that on the initial meeting you requested to speak with both of them at the same time.

I love that one too, been there done that. I agree, those are the learning moments.

I like the self righteous responses, I don't buy them for a minute!

It is a tough business. You probably need to make some adjustments, even then it can be tough. The business is not for everybody, thats for sure.

"Its a long way to the top if you wanna Rock N Roll"

Last edited by a moderator:
The title is right though.

Most people prefer to do business with people who are like them. Thus, most people get the agent they deserve, someone just like them.

Latest posts

Back