• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Perfect Example Of Why You Should Door Knock Your Leads

So what are you talking about here?
You’re saying that you wouldn’t trust business advice from someone who’s declared bankruptcy...

My question is, would you place one of your contracts under someone who’s declared bankruptcy?

And if you wouldn’t, and found out later that they’d declared bankruptcy would you move your contracts?

You’re saying that you wouldn’t trust business advice from someone who’s declared bankruptcy.

I think most here feel you were/are strongly implying that I have contracts with someone who has declared bankruptcy. If that s not the case, then you should clarify what you are trying to say so that rumors don’t get started.

I think most here feel you were/are strongly implying that I have contracts with someone who has declared bankruptcy. If that s not the case, then you should clarify what you are trying to say so that rumors don’t get started.

I don’t know your name, and know nothing about you.

I’m asking a question, and for whatever reason you’re dodging.

Although I’ve never declared bankruptcy, I have some good friends and great business relationships with those that have, and I respect their input.

You on the other hand have made it clear that those that have declared bankruptcy are people you wouldn’t take business advice from, which is fine... you’re allowed to think that (although I believe you’re wrong for feeling that way).

So my question, again, is... since you have such a strong stance on those that have declared bankruptcy would you place your contracts under them?

“Most” would say this is a relevant question.

I’ve never declared bankruptcy. Just throwing that out there if this hits the fan ;)
I’ve been close, and I have nothing but respect for those that have bounced back.

I’ve got really good friends who have declared bankruptcy and I’d never be so dense to think less of them for that.

I’m asking a question, and for whatever reason you’re dodging.

I answered you head on ... Reading is Fundamental. Try listening to folks for a change instead of just trying to figure out what you want to say next to lift yourself up in your eyes while putting others down.

I do not know to whom you are referring but my view of the insurance business is this: If the insurance companies, after their vetting process, decided to contract with someone who had a bankruptcy in the past, then I have no problem likewise doing so.

I answered you head on ... Reading is Fundamental. Try listening to folks for a change instead of just trying to figure out what you want to say next to lift yourself up in your eyes while putting others down.
Must have missed that paragraph...

So you’ll contract under someone with a Bankruptcy, work with them, get advice from them, maybe even be mentored by them...

But everyone else outside of insurance who’s declared bankruptcy has no business sense.

Got it...:err:

Todd, I find your comments interesting.

You see you know absolutely nothing about my lead business. You’ve lied and said it failed for one reason and one reason alone... to tarnish my name and discredit me. You lied.

We’ve spoken on the phone before, I’ve been nothing but professional with you.

We can disagree, and not revert to lies and name calling.

Again, shame on you.

Okay, that may be my bad. I really thought your lead company was out of business. If it's not, then maybe we should talk leads and prices sometime.

Back