• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Perfect Example Of Why You Should Door Knock Your Leads

Must have missed that paragraph...

So you’ll contract under someone with a Bankruptcy, work with them, get advice from them, maybe even be mentored by them...

But everyone else outside of insurance who’s declared bankruptcy has no business sense.

Got it...:err:

You don't have to take the advice of someone just because you have a contract with them. That's two different things.

Must have missed that paragraph...

So you’ll contract under someone with a Bankruptcy, work with them, get advice from them, maybe even be mentored by them...

But everyone else outside of insurance who’s declared bankruptcy has no business sense.

Got it...:err:
I’ve read through this thread, and I’m pretty sure that he doesn’t have any issues working with or taking advice from someone who’s experienced adversity to the point they’ve needed to declare bankruptcy. He’s resisting taking advice from someone who uses bankruptcy as a leveraging tool, thus advancing themselves at somebody else’s expense ON PURPOSE. He’s been pretty clear about this in his posts. Why do you insist on arguing with something he’s not saying?

I’ve read through this thread, and I’m pretty sure that he doesn’t have any issues working with or taking advice from someone who’s experienced adversity to the point they’ve needed to declare bankruptcy. He’s resisting taking advice from someone who uses bankruptcy as a leveraging tool, thus advancing themselves at somebody else’s expense ON PURPOSE. He’s been pretty clear about this in his posts. Why do you insist on arguing with something he’s not saying?

I missed the post where he answered my question, so I asked a couple more times thinking he was dodging.

He wasn’t dodging, he answered, and I overlooked it.

I don’t agree with his assessment, but he did answer.

He’s resisting taking advice from someone who uses bankruptcy as a leveraging tool, thus advancing themselves at somebody else’s expense ON PURPOSE. He’s been pretty clear about this in his posts.

Thank you. I figured it was clear to normal folks. Ramiz, on the other hand, misses the meaning of most of what folks say in response to him because he is more concerned with getting off his next zinger.

I don’t know your name, and know nothing about you.

I’m asking a question, and for whatever reason you’re dodging.

Although I’ve never declared bankruptcy, I have some good friends and great business relationships with those that have, and I respect their input.

You on the other hand have made it clear that those that have declared bankruptcy are people you wouldn’t take business advice from, which is fine... you’re allowed to think that (although I believe you’re wrong for feeling that way).

So my question, again, is... since you have such a strong stance on those that have declared bankruptcy would you place your contracts under them?

“Most” would say this is a relevant question.

Are you really trying to ask daytimer of all people to clarify his irregular stance based on logic?
His real answer is he would have no problem if they remain licensed in insurance or likewise in any other business operation or capacity, unless it pertains to that ebil President Trump.

Back