Recommented CRM for new Life insurance agent?

Don't visit the FE forum... just a suggestion. :laugh::laugh::yes:

Observations: His feels cant handle anonymous interweb opinions. This seems to be a pattern amongst the dinosaurs. An easily offended personality is highly associated with failure. This is not a coincidence.

Fascinating.

Maybe I should come here more often to observe the natives.

Observations: His feels cant handle anonymous interweb opinions. This seems to be a pattern amongst the dinosaurs. An easily offended personality is highly associated with failure. This is not a coincidence.

Fascinating.

Maybe I should come here more often to observe the natives.

Come on down to the FE forum... meet some of the folks that offend as opposed to being offended. ;)

We have a new CRM for life and health agents called MSICRM. It is a basic tracker of leads, clients and applications. Built for independent agents and small agencies. Meant to be quick and nimble. Features include API integration, sms text messaging, integrated email, integrated Google calendar, task manager, commission tracking (future module of in-depth commission processing is in the works), standard and custom reports, click to call functions. 2020 pricing is $18/user per month. You can see basic screenshots at MSICRM – A CRM for the Insurance Industry – Morton Business Consulting. Some videos will be posted shortly.

We have a new CRM for life and health agents called MSICRM. It is a basic tracker of leads, clients and applications. Built for independent agents and small agencies. Meant to be quick and nimble. Features include API integration, sms text messaging, integrated email, integrated Google calendar, task manager, commission tracking (future module of in-depth commission processing is in the works), standard and custom reports, click to call functions. 2020 pricing is $18/user per month. You can see basic screenshots at MSICRM – A CRM for the Insurance Industry – Morton Business Consulting. Some videos will be posted shortly.

Data flexibility is the #1 need. Every function we use these days has a crm built-in AND the function tends to work better when data is handled in that app's crm.

As an example, I love how hubspot handles the entire conversation in one spot, but hate that it requires email as its only key variable. I also like mail chimp better for email and facebook ads manager native pixels better than using hubspot marketing tools. Im also pulling data from multiple public health databases to analyze policy changes, identify counties to target, etc... this obviously can't happen within a crm. My crms are specific use case add ons to my core database and management system.

I built a central database where I scrub, track, and run reports. then use my add on apps and crms in the way that I feel each does its best work. I execute a shameful number of zaps each month to automate my sales.

No crm does everything well. Currently I need better commission tracking but won't be giving up my frankensystem.

If your crm tracks backend commissions well, and has data flexibility to fit into my overall system of connected apps and crms, then i may give it shot

And I thought I was a tech geek with everything I do. :)
The commission module is a plug-in that a partner vendor is developing now and may be available Winter 21. It looks pretty good and is VERY in-depth.

Do your homework before making a decision because once you get onboard changing is not easy or cheap. Get enough features to do the job long-term not just for now but don't overbuy because if it's too robust you will be paying for features you may never use. Stay AWAY from Vertafore. I started out with QQ Catalyst and it was great until it got bought out by Vertafore the owner of AMS360 and as I had been warned the price started going up every year and they are not truthful. Their sales people who you have to deal with will tell you anything - get it in writing is all I can say if you must use them, otherwise there are a lot of others again, like said by others in the forum decide what you need like downloads, just a way to manage leads, client documentation, whatever - then buy accordingly but the cheapest is not always the best either. Ask for recommendations from users - they will tell you how the experience has been for them and they don't have a dog in the hunt like sales people do or vendor reps.

However, I can suggest some guidelines that a new life insurance agent could consider when choosing a CRM system:

1. Ease of Use: Look for a CRM system that is easy to use and navigate. A user-friendly interface and intuitive design can save time and minimize frustration.
  2. Lead Management: A sound CRM system for life insurance agents should have robust lead management capabilities. It should include lead capture, lead tracking, and lead nurturing features.
  3. Sales Pipeline Management: A CRM system should help life insurance agents manage their sales pipeline, from prospecting to closing. It should offer tools to help agents manage follow-up tasks and automate reminders.
  4. Customization: A CRM system should be customizable to fit the unique needs of a life insurance agent. It should include the ability to customize fields, workflows, and reports.
  5. Mobile App: A mobile app can be a valuable feature for a life insurance agent who is always on the go. Look for a CRM system with a mobile app that offers the same functionality as the desktop version.
  6. Integrations: A CRM system that integrates with other tools can be valuable. Look for a system that integrates with your email, calendar, and other business tools to streamline your workflow.

TBH I started last year and used file folders and excel. I am also an IT consultant. You can lose everything stored digitally at any moment. You’ll be audited. Make sure you have what you need at that time.

I've used both Zoho and Flowlu in the past. Both offer similar features and are great at keeping your clients cases up to date via their pipeline.

Back