SilverScript 2019

You are the cause of my rudeness, and the overall "disease" across this forum.
Don't you realize the best agents have stopped posting, or left (because of you).
The other veterans that stick around, mostly are tired of your chit too.
Hint Hint

I honestly don’t know why other agents would stop posting because of him. I know they have but I don’t get it.

Does he say some outrageous things? Of course. But hell, it’s gives me something to read.
For the love of god LD, please don’t send me a PM thanking me for this. I don’t like having to click my inbox button and figure out how to get back to “new post”

I honestly don’t know why other agents would stop posting because of him. I know they have but I don’t get it.

Does he say some outrageous things? Of course. But hell, it’s gives me something to read.
For the love of god LD, please don’t send me a PM thanking me for this. I don’t like having to click my inbox button and figure out how to get back to “new post”

edit inflammatory data edited out end edit

Last edited:
You’re controversial. You’re like Howard stern in your own less cool guy way.
The reason why I read your post? I wanna hear what you say next

I don't stop posting (obviously) but I do put people on ignore. I think I have a couple of dozen folks like that now.

Only bad thing is reading a thread and seeing comments without quoting and I wonder what I have missed.

Then I realize the reason someone is ignored is because they contributed nothing.

Does make it somewhat intriguing when I read post #29 and the next one immediately following is #46.

If I closed my eyes, I would swear you're talking about Trump.
Other people don't want to play in his sandbox, or scared them off.
He's the only weird kid doing and saying outlandish things.
He's the only kid, so you're forced to watch/read/listen, since everyone else left.
It's typically so outrageous & stupid, that you get off while in awe of his statements.
When he finds a friend, he calls them "incredible", but the same friends then hide.

LD is Trump. That is my deduction.

Way further north of $23.10

Kansas took a big SilverScript Choice jump, bringing it's premiums closer to what I saw for current CA premiums on Q1Medicare.

The numbers I quoted above came straight from the 2018 and 2019 KS Medicare and You book.

Maybe CA had lower than KS humana prices last year.

The Medicare and You book shows 75.80, 30.80 and 23.60 for the 2019 Humana plans.
The biggest increase was 3.20 on the Humana Walmart one.

Edit------------------------------------------
I am going to leave the post above, but as I look carefully at DS4's post I quoted and consider his sense of humor, I think I may have tripped over DS4's foot, which I did not see. Since I can't see it, I don't know exactly where the joke is, but ........:confused:
End Edit-------------------------------------

Last edited:
Back