SilverScript 2019

I wish the rest of you would make up your minds about drug plans. If I say something good about drug plans, all I hear is how bad the commission reward is for them. If I say something bad about them, all I hear is about how the commission renewals on my drug plans are so vast they are going to finance my retirement to Florida. Pretty funny actually.

It's a love-hate relationship. With a good size book of business, times 36, it's really not too bad. Most of us just feel like it's worth a little bit more money for the headaches of the annual review.

Also, you won't get all your med supp clients as PDP clients because you'll recommend plans you aren't contracted with on occasion... meaning you do the work, and earn $0.

you won't get all your med supp clients as PDP clients because you'll recommend plans you aren't contracted with on occasion... meaning you do the work, and earn $0.

Always amazes me the number of agents who keep recommending the same 1, 2 or 3 plans every year . . . only because they are the only ones where he/she is appointed.

Of course, no one on this forum would ever do that ...

My agent would be happy to have my drug plan business when I have a reason to change.

I wish the rest of you would make up your minds about drug plans. If I say something good about drug plans, all I hear is how bad the commission reward is for them. If I say something bad about them, all I hear is about how the commission renewals on my drug plans are so vast they are going to finance my retirement to Florida. Pretty funny actually.
I have a solution to your "wish."
STOP POSTING.

You're welcome and please make sure the door hits you in the ass on the way out.

Rick

Always amazes me the number of agents who keep recommending the same 1, 2 or 3 plans every year . . . only because they are the only ones where he/she is appointed.

Of course, no one on this forum would ever do that ...

And then to train other agents to do the same because of SCALE.

It's a load of crap.

LD, it must be soooo stressful on your brain to grasp a higher premium = lower total drug costs. Only 1 of 400 clients complained so far about their PDP rate increase. For you to create a post to whine about the SS increase, proves you're worse than the typical consumer, and would easily make my fired client list. You're not "agent" material, nor will you ever be, find another path in life..............shoooo

I think you would be better served with Ehealth being your agent, they seem to save everyone $600 in drug costs.

eHealth Analysis: Medicare Beneficiaries Could Save an Average of $611 Per Year if They Enroll in Optimal Prescription Drug Coverage | eHealth, Inc.

I have a solution to your "wish."
STOP POSTING.

You're welcome and please make sure the door hits you in the ass on the way out.

I have a "Man Crush" on LD. That's why I stalk him. There, I said it.

*ick
I already suspected that *ick, but it's big of you to finally admit it. :yes:

I seems to be rather difficult for you to grasp that the only reason some medicare beneficiaries have a PDP is to avoid PDP premium penalties some years hence when they have to have one, sooooooooooooo higher premium=higher drug costs.

Maybe we don't care that it'll cost you more.

Deal with it like a man, or pick something else.

Ummmmm..........chicken or egg?
Those who don't take drugs, move to the lowest premium. At least my clients do.
Only if the current lowest premium, goes up, and stays the lowest premium would your "theory" be true. You are a piece of work.

I seems to be rather difficult for you to grasp that the only reason some medicare beneficiaries have a PDP is to avoid PDP premium penalties some years hence when they have to have one, sooooooooooooo higher premium=higher drug costs.

Its a give and take, On the other side of things I have many clients that are struggling to keep up with meds while in the doughnut hole, Its gotten better over the years but it still is expensive.

So it all comes down to shared cost how is it paid for, Many would say why should I pay for the one that takes higher cost meds, of course these are all people who are only taking low-cost generics, these same people complain about the cost when their needs change and need higher cost meds

Also, many time people won't want to grasp the drug coverage should cost much they think of it as not as needed when they don't take many meds and something that just shouldn't cost that much even when they do.

However the cost of many meds are out of hand, Maybe there need to be reform on that end of things but I am sure there is too much money going around for that to change either

Back