T65 GI & Med Supps Comp

T65 is not GI it is open enrollment. Full commission for everyone.

I guess I was using the wrong terminology...what I meant was they are turning 65 and new to medicare. They get to sign up for a med supp plan with no underwriting, ie. guarantee issue during their OE.

So was wondering if some med supp carriers pay less for these types of applicants.

I guess I was using the wrong terminology...what I meant was they are turning 65 and new to medicare. They get to sign up for a med supp plan with no underwriting, ie. guarantee issue during their OE.

So was wondering if some med supp carriers pay less for these types of applicants.

No...T-65's are full commission.:yes:

That's good to hear. So it's only the under 65 Medicare eligibles that carriers tend to not pay a commission.

You need to learn the difference between Open Enrollment and Guaranteed Issue. It's 2 different things. And U65 may pay full commission if in open enrollment as they do in CA.

I'm not sure who your upline is but they should be able to answer a lot of these questions for you - as will just looking at your contracts.

Rick

That's correct. The Med Supps for U-65's on Disability Medicare pay little to nothing.

Unless you are in California where you get paid the same under & over (with only AARP/UHC)
So take a guess who my go to carrier is for under 65 new to Medicare?
With other carriers in California, for under 65's, your results will very.

Unless you are in California where you get paid the same under & over (with only AARP/UHC)
So take a guess who my go to carrier is for under 65 new to Medicare?
With other carriers in California, for under 65's, your results will very.

Must be nice. If I live there I'd have to pick them up.

Back