Telemarketing Leads Deal or No Deal?

Pay for telemarketing leads by a live
Person not a robot or dialer.

The Steve leads are a live person who is playing pre recorded audio clips, the lead doesn't think it's a robot. Since these stay on script and consistent voice etc, how would they be any worse than the voice of a $10 hr live talker?

I didn't have as much success with 'live' TM leads in the past and since they were like $20, I stopped getting them since there was no shelf life and difficult as heck to door knock, and it was easy to tell the tm person was forcing them to say yes.

I'd be willing to try Steve leads, see how they fair, he says life insurance a few times, and a bunch of 'will that be OK?'...

Anyone hitting it out of the park with these?

I can actually juggle a few things at once but thanks for playing.

So you were just being snarky like your friends on CNN?

You can juggle a few things at one time?

I can see that when I look at your history of spending lots of time making entries on various insurance forums rather than actually selling insurance. :no:

I also who not get leads where they use generic security questions like hobby or the worst one is...favorite color. I am NOT at directing this to anyone on here so please lets not start a war. I really mean that. We all are good. You just have to try out who you fell best.

Curious as to what your issue is with Favorite Color as an anchor question, or are you indirectly "directing" this comment?

Curious as to what your issue is with Favorite Color as an anchor question, or are you indirectly "directing" this comment?

First off after re-reading this...I am not as illiterate as this sounds. LOL I can't type on iPhones I swear.

No John...not directing at anyone at all. The reason I hate that as a security is it has zero substance. It does not give the lead a shelf life at all. When we would buy TM leads and they would use favorite color, they always were a majority the same.

Pink, blue and black. The purpose of the security question is to remind the customer of the call when the agent gets a hold of them.

My point is really...use something that truly reminds them of the call. Even when I hear companies use "favorite hobby". We use that but not as our first choice. However my reps are not allowed to push for the answer or what we call "coach" for the answer. EX: Do you have a hobby? Something you like to do in your spare time? cust: "no" Could be anything? Do like to read, go for walks, watch tv....thats coaching. It's not a unique answer because the customer didn't come up with it.

A good security question should do 2 things.

1. Help remind the customer of the call

2. Lead the agent directly into a "warm up"

EX: Just so you know it was my call center rep you spoke with they asked you a security question and the answer you gave was Tiny...the name of your Pitbull?

GREAT! So...that's an unusual name for a Pitbull....etc....

You can't do that with "favorite color".

Back