Use during Supp "Free Look" time frame ?

Did that other agent sell him bankers life and casualty? If so, he’s not getting contracted with UHC
Wait. Not understanding this. The Bankers policies were sold to them by a different agent.

Now the wife is changing to UHC with the second agent who needs re-certified by UHC. She is in IEP. My brother wants to change his Bankers policy to UHC through me. From what I gathered here, he can change anytime, right?

Please elaborate. Thank you.

Wait. Not understanding this. The Bankers policies were sold to them by a different agent.

Now the wife is changing to UHC with the second agent who needs re-certified by UHC. She is in IEP. My brother wants to change his Bankers policy to UHC through me. From what I gathered here, he can change anytime, right?

Yes, as long as he can pass UW.

He'd better hurry and get certified before her IEP is up, because if she's as mean as you say, she might not be able to pass UW. :laugh:

Back