• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Yet another CRM thread

Yes. But the best part is the ability to run MA and PDP quotes through SunFire. It links directly to your SunFire Matrix account. Client's or prospect's scripts can be saved and/or quoted. Saves me a lot of time. They've got a thirty day trial. Worth looking at.

MedicarePRO | CRM

My experience with SunFire isn’t good. Two years in a row now they have had numerous problems. Incorrect pricing being the main one. So much so that I stopped using the free use of SunFire through my FMO and started paying for a service that uses a different provider.

Ive used Agile in the past. You can easily import what you have into it. Contacts are synced with your email and auto updated. Syncs with your calendar, cloud files, etc. It also has a nice scheduling feature that is a link/webpage clients can schedule meetings with you themselves and it automatically populates on your calendar.

Agile's free version is very robust and worth taking a look at probably.

-----

If you use Google Workspace, take a look at Copper. It requires almost zero set up and syncs seamlessly. It also imports a lot of info you dont have about contacts that it finds across the net.

----

I switched to HubSpot recently and really like it. The free version is extremely functional and would do everything you need. It has a lot of functions and capabilities. And the free version does what many $20-$40/m CRMs charge for.

Last edited:
I've got to say that we are a year into agencybloc and it has been a tremendous benefit and helps keep us organized.

The automation inside of there is pretty sweet and we are just getting started. For example you can have every prospect/ACA client get an auto email 4 mo before their 65th birthday and then an activity pop up on your radar right at that time as well.

We have 12 people using it so the help on organization has been huge.

Having a looked at a bunch, we just pulled the trigger on Agency Bloc. There were 4 primary reasons:
1. The commission reconciliation. It's an extra $100/month, but the work wife spends about 15 hours a month on this and it's worth it
2. As we add downline agents in 2023 (OH SHIT), they will be required to buy it at $29/month, which means I can keep everything in house. I think. I really don't know how I am going to do it, yet.
3. Most importantly was the email ability. We are sending out to more than 800 people in September, with 9 people for every BCC, to get through spam filters

It's going to cost me about $1500 to get the data migration done from Capsule to Bloc, but I have got to fix the email issue.

But if I didn't care about the email? I would be staying with Capsule at $25/month

Having a looked at a bunch, we just pulled the trigger on Agency Bloc. There were 4 primary reasons:
1. The commission reconciliation. It's an extra $100/month, but the work wife spends about 15 hours a month on this and it's worth it
2. As we add downline agents in 2023 (OH SHIT), they will be required to buy it at $29/month, which means I can keep everything in house. I think. I really don't know how I am going to do it, yet.
3. Most importantly was the email ability. We are sending out to more than 800 people in September, with 9 people for every BCC, to get through spam filters

It's going to cost me about $1500 to get the data migration done from Capsule to Bloc, but I have got to fix the email issue.

But if I didn't care about the email? I would be staying with Capsule at $25/month

You adding loa agents ?I bet 80% of agents in business 5 yrs or more recruit . . It’s the only way to get to $500 k or more yr in yr out and not have to kill yourself .You must duplicate your skills

You adding loa agents ?I bet 80% of agents in business 5 yrs or more recruit . . It’s the only way to get to $500 k or more yr in yr out and not have to kill yourself .You must duplicate your skills

That's the plan. I cannot do anymore in 4th quarter and I refuse to say my income is stagnant at 51. Plus my son is coming into the business when he graduates from Texas Tech, spring of 23.

And its 8% are gone within 3 years. :)

You adding loa agents ?I bet 80% of agents in business 5 yrs or more recruit . . It’s the only way to get to $500 k or more yr in yr out and not have to kill yourself. You must duplicate your skills

I've toyed with this idea for years.

I've always said that recruiting sounds like babysitting, and I do believe that is true. But an in-office LOA on Salary w2 -- that doesn't sound nearly as bad. 30 agents all around the country where I'm making 1% as an upline is not for me -- but one or two agents, in my office, on my computers, with my system, that might be the way to go.

Back