• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Yet another CRM thread

My experience with SunFire isn’t good. Two years in a row now they have had numerous problems. Incorrect pricing being the main one. So much so that I stopped using the free use of SunFire through my FMO and started paying for a service that uses a different provider.

I'm assuming the incorrect pricing related mostly to prescription costs and co-pays. My FMO also uses SunFire and I do see inconsistencies between it and Medicare.gov. Just out of curiosity, What service are you using now?

I've got to say that we are a year into agencybloc and it has been a tremendous benefit and helps keep us organized.

The automation inside of there is pretty sweet and we are just getting started. For example you can have every prospect/ACA client get an auto email 4 mo before their 65th birthday and then an activity pop up on your radar right at that time as well.

We have 12 people using it so the help on organization has been huge.

I actually did a Zoom call with Agency Bloc yesterday to check out their program. Everything sounded and looked good until I was told that their "commissions module" was an extra
$125/mo! I do want a CRM where I can track missing commissions, but I don't think I should have to pay $125/mo. to do so.

I've toyed with this idea for years.

I've always said that recruiting sounds like babysitting, and I do believe that is true. But an in-office LOA on Salary w2 -- that doesn't sound nearly as bad. 30 agents all around the country where I'm making 1% as an upline is not for me -- but one or two agents, in my office, on my computers, with my system, that might be the way to go.

I am in the process of building a 16' x 32' next door to my house.

Going to have 6 - 12 call center seats on one side and run the lead gen / mail on the other side.

Will be easier to manage Agents and Production.

I've always said that recruiting sounds like babysitting, and I do believe that is true. But an in-office LOA on Salary w2 -- that doesn't sound nearly as bad.
This is the way. 100%.

LOA agents are simply employees, not someone that you need to sell 500 policies to make any real money on.

You're running an agency, not a downline. That is much more attractive IMHO.

Everything sounded and looked good until I was told that their "commissions module" was an extra
$125/mo! I do want a CRM where I can track missing commissions, but I don't think I should have to pay $125/mo. to do so.
Then you should make one yourself because commission tracking w/ renewals, fall-offs, various bumps that you get based on production, etc. is nearly impossible to find.

I'm assuming the incorrect pricing related mostly to prescription costs and co-pays. My FMO also uses SunFire and I do see inconsistencies between it and Medicare.gov. Just out of curiosity, What service are you using now?

I now use Search & Save (https://searchandsave.org/). It's $25 per month. I really like their layout on their reports. Makes it easy for the client to see what they will pay for each medication each month.

Then you should make one yourself because commission tracking w/ renewals, fall-offs, various bumps that you get based on production, etc. is nearly impossible to find.

I keep a spreadsheet of all Med Supp, MAPD and PDP clients and record the commission paid (once, not each month). Then maybe 2-3 times per year (not often enough) I review everything just to make sure I'm still getting paid. I will occasionally find something missing, but not enough to warrant spending $125 per month.

If I had a downline of agents, I'd have to have a program for that so I can certainly see where it could come in handy. But for me being a one man show, the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

Back