Anthem MA Comp for AEP

S-A-I:

We were delayed this run due to the volume, but we were working over the weekend and until midnight last night to get this one wrapped. We finished around noon today, so commissions were deposited earlier today and should be available today or tomorrow. I apologize for the delay.

I agree with you about A/C and I don't like touching agent's commissions.

On the MA side, we do some work behind the scenes to try and make sure when commissions do arrive, they are correct. For example, we log all apps and post submissions to our website for each agent. Then, we get a daily log of enrollment data from Anthem and cross this against our submissions file and clean up errors in AOR with their enrollment team before commissions cycle (there are a fair number of these each week). We also match up submission data against Anthem's enrollment feed for "fall out" and chase these down as well on the front end.

Unfortunately, we don't get the same data feeds back from Anthem on the Med Supp side, so it's harder to be proactive with this business.

We do end up chasing a fair bit of commissions on the back end with Anthem, as well. I have a couple people dedicated to working with Anthem on these.

Maybe this helps and I do appreciate the business!
I did have the money deposited today. I love AEP deposits.:yes:
Mine were accurate except for one, which is pretty good. I'll have to call him to see if he is still alive. :twitchy:

Had a handful of prospects that were with a different Anthem MA product during AEP. Contacted Sr Agent Support (that is a freaking oxymoron), and asked about re-writing an exisiting Anthem case and if it was commissionable. Oh yes, absolutely, as long as a new application is submitted. So met with each of the clients, changed them over to a better option, like a good little soldier.

Well now comes comp pymt time and not pymt on any of these cases. So I inquire, they inform me that they can't pay me on those cases because I wasn't certified at the time the orig application; (o8', 09', 10', or 11', whichever appropriate) was written. I inform them of what I was told, blah, blah, and that it was a new application, blah, blah, and the bottom line is NO COMP. They are really a scum bucket operation. I don't think I can afford to carry them much more. Can any of you...?

I don't know of any companies that pay you for replacing their own policies. It sucks they told you they would though.

They were going to pay someone that measly $ 201 renewal comm, right...? It isn't like we are talking they are now having to pay something out of pocket that they wouldn't have otherwise... This way they may be getting away w/o paying the renewal comm to anyone, not sure.

Still waiting on Ritter to pay me. They are suppose to pay out on the 10th which was Sat, so I expected it by Tuesday at the latest. They send out an email before it's deposited and I still haven't received one of those yet. It is bad enough that I have to wait on Anthem, now I have to wait on Ritter to take the time out to send my commission.

I have not received MA plan commission thru Ritter and Med Supp Commission is incorrect. Am I the only one not to receive commissions? Just Curious!! Trying to be patient.

Back