Curt Schilling: AIG Cancelled Insurance Due To 'Social Media Profile'

1) You’re believing a false narrative about the people on the steps that didn’t know what was going on at the front. Among those close to the front, most were yelling at the people breaking windows to stop. If you watch eyewitness videos (not just the ones on TV), you can even see some guys closer to the action physically intervening to try to make them stop. I’ve also heard this directly from an eyewitness I happen to know well enough to trust.

2) As long as you choose the false narrative, nothing anybody else has to say will matter to you. So I won’t say anything else.

Except:

3) Now that you mention it, yeah! Don King for Prez 2024!

1. There's video. They dragged two cops down the steps and beat them WITH American flags! If those people were the vast minority as you say, then the majority should have physically intervened to protect the cops getting dragged on video, and this hypothetical, much larger crowd you speak of should've stopped the advancement at the first barricade, much less into the building...had they been the patriots they thought they were being.

If not that, then just get out of there instead of being intermingled with the assholes doing the criming! It's not that hard.

If I came to the bank with four dudes and one started robbing the bank and killed a teller in the process, I can't just expect to stay in line and complete my transaction with the remaining living tellers.

Take responsibility for your actions, or lack thereof. Part of me being a grown up is that I don't actively hang around people committing crimes because I don't want to be lumped in with criminals.

Might not be a good look in our common profession here. It might, you know...cost me my fucking job for associating with such types.

2. Repeat #1.

3. You're crazier than I am! :arghh:

1. There's video. They dragged two cops down the steps and beat them WITH American flags! If those people were the vast minority as you say, then the majority should have physically intervened to protect the cops getting dragged on video, and this hypothetical, much larger crowd you speak of should've stopped the advancement at the first barricade, much less into the building...had they been the patriots they thought they were being.

If not that, then just get out of there instead of being intermingled with the assholes doing the criming! It's not that hard.

If I came to the bank with four dudes and one started robbing the bank and killed a teller in the process, I can't just expect to stay in line and complete my transaction with the remaining living tellers.

Take responsibility for your actions, or lack thereof. Part of me being a grown up is that I don't actively hang around people committing crimes because I don't want to be lumped in with criminals.

Might not be a good look in our common profession here. It might, you know...cost me my fucking job for associating with such types.

2. Repeat #1.

3. You're crazier than I am! :arghh:

WOw Could have used you when the other riots were going on an so many were saying hey these people are not responsible for anything that goes on among them they should need to separate to not be part of

However, with them, it was ongoing it's not like it was a couple of instances and no one saw it coming or have time to separate like with this one But again probably should have been as far as the steps in the first place so there is that

WOw Could have used you when the other riots were going on an so many were saying hey these people are not responsible for anything that goes on among them they should need to separate to not be part of

Once again, apples to apples.

Ok, I'll play. Even though playing makes me have to skip over the part that BLM protests spawned from police brutality and these stupid mofos here want to overturn an election where there have been no conclusive proof of fraud, per a ton of (plenty republican appointed) judges.

Let's just say your boy here goes to a BLM march at 3PM. At 7PM, I go home. At 7:15PM, someone starts 'rioting'.

Then no, I am not at fault.

Let's say I stayed past 7:15PM, and while I didn't start rioting, I didn't clear the streets or actively help the people being attacked by the group I came with. I just stayed with my group telling them they need to cut that out, but still walking with them every step of the way.

Then yes, I'm part of the problem.

Again, this shit ain't hard. Take responsibility for your own actions or lack thereof.

Once again, apples to apples.

Ok, I'll play. Even though playing makes me have to skip over the part that BLM protests spawned from police brutality and these stupid mofos here want to overturn an election where there have been no conclusive proof of fraud, per a ton of (plenty republican appointed) judges.

Let's just say your boy here goes to a BLM march at 3PM. At 7PM, I go home. At 7:15PM, someone starts 'rioting'.

Let's say I stayed past 7:15PM, and while I didn't start rioting, I didn't clear the streets or actively help the people being attacked by the group I came with. I just stayed with my group telling them they need to cut that out, but still walking with them every step of the way.

Then yes, I'm part of the problem.

Again, this shit ain't hard. Take responsibility for your own actions or lack thereof.

No No 1st I am against all the violence on both sides

And no one says the person not there when it does not happen should at all be responsible

But its not all at night and many hide those that do the violence when the cops come too they bring them into their homes to hide them sometimes

Both parties violence is not acceptable and we have seen when cops stand down and politicians stand with them and celebs bail them out of jail that it does spread and get worse

Glad they are not doing that here and I wish they would not do it then either

No No 1st I am against all the violence on both sides

And no one says the person not there when it does not happen should at all be responsible

But its not all at night and many hide those that do the violence when the cops come too they bring them into their homes to hide them sometimes

Both parties violence is not acceptable and we have seen when cops stand down and politicians stand with them and celebs bail them out of jail that it does spread and get worse

Glad they are not doing that here and I wish they would not do it then either

So we're both in agreement that those doing the crimin' should be doing the timin'. That also applies to those aiding and abetting it.

While there was definitely some misguided action on the left side of the police brutality protests, let's not play the whataboutism game here. One thing spawned from the well documented police brutality.* The other from dumbasses willing to commit insurrection in the name of Trump.

Putting the two in the same boat when speaking of the violence from January 6th is showing ultimate (and damnit, I hate using this term, but you've forced my hand here) priviledge. There will always be some bad apples trying to spoil a good cause. Thing is...that shitshow on January 6th wasn't a good cause. So it started on a messed up premise that for some reason, these folks feel they have some inherent right to force all of America to do what they want.

*Before anyone brings it up, don't tell me to fix Chicago either. I don't know shit about Chicago as I am southern boy and Chicago is not my responsibility. Blacks killing blacks in the Southside Chicago hood has jack shit to do with why I shouldn't have to worry about my kid getting accused of casing homes when walking around our condo complex in central Florida, taking pictures of flowers with a Nikon DSLR (meaning, not the type of camera the everyday burglar would walk around with, unless you know, they stole it) for her photography class. This actually happened...and this is a mild example. The more extreme examples would be Tamir Rice, Charles Kinsey, and Levar Jones, to name a few.

So we're both in agreement that those doing the crimin' should be doing the timin'. That also applies to those aiding and abetting it.

While there was definitely some misguided action on the left side of the police brutality protests, let's not play the whataboutism game here. One thing spawned from the well documented police brutality.* The other from dumbasses willing to commit insurrection in the name of Trump.

Putting the two in the same boat when speaking of the violence from January 6th is showing ultimate (and damnit, I hate using this term, but you've forced my hand here) priviledge. There will always be some bad apples trying to spoil a good cause. Thing is...that shitshow on January 6th wasn't a good cause. So it started on a messed up premise that for some reason, these folks feel they have some inherent right to force all of America to do what they want.

*Before anyone brings it up, don't tell me to fix Chicago either. I don't know shit about Chicago as I am southern boy and Chicago is not my responsibility. Blacks killing blacks in the Southside Chicago hood has jack shit to do with why I shouldn't have to worry about my kid getting accused of casing homes when walking around our condo complex in central Florida, taking pictures of flowers with a Nikon DSLR (meaning, not the type of camera the everyday burglar would walk around with, unless you know, they stole it) for her photography class. This actually happened...and this is a mild example. The more extreme examples would be Tamir Rice, Charles Kinsey, and Levar Jones, to name a few.
I’m sorry that happened to your daughter. That shouldn’t happen anywhere to anyone.

DJT never told folks to march to the Capitol and try to tear it down. And he was 3 miles away when all that was going on.

He also never said the anarchists in Charlottesville were very fine people.

But Orange Man bad . . .

Florida, taking pictures of flowers with a Nikon DSLR (meaning, not the type of camera the everyday burglar would walk around with, unless you know, they stole it) for her photography class. This actually happened

Facts. Was driving to watch my father in law die at my hometown hospital in tiny Michigan town. I was in my car with my 2 daughters. my 2 sons (1 white son driving & black son in passenger seat) were in his car behind me. We were at a dead stop at stop light when sheriff pulled up at same corner & proceeded to tail my son's behind me as we were a mile from hospital. They flipped the lights on to pull them over. I stopped too & stuck my head out window to tell them they were with me. Both cops starting screaming & had hands on weapons. Detained us, grilledy white son as to who his friend was & why he was going to hospital to watch his grandpa die. Wasn't fully buying they were siblings.

Finally came back to my car & tried to apologize claiming they were pulled over for expired tags. Complete bullshit because it is my car, I own it & it was the month of May & my birthday was May & the visual tags said May. Cop admitted they make stops because there is a bad drug problem there & sometimes they get it wrong.

Most white people have no comprehension that there is indeed this type of bad behavior minorities have to deal with.

Listen, I am a Republican, very conservative but I am not nuts.

I call out all parties & politicians & our current Democratic leaders are no less racist. Joe Biden is as much of or more of a racist than Donald Trump.

We deserve better & minorities for sure deserve better

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back