• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Curt Schilling: AIG Cancelled Insurance Due To 'Social Media Profile'

Whataboutitism much??
That’s not “whataboutism”. That’s me saying that the people working this long con aren’t who we think they are. We think it’s the Republicans vs the Democrats. It’s not.

I remember when Reagan was called “divisive”. Then both Bushes. Obama was called “the most divisive president ever” until Trump won that title!

The point is the Corporatists on Capitol Hill have a unified agenda despite their lesser disagreements, which they portray as the “most important issues of our day”. Then they keep us distracted from the real agenda by getting us to line up against each other based on those “critical issues”.

My whole adult life I’ve been hearing how we can’t let “them” win, or we’ll lose America. I’ve heard it from both sides. So we dutifully go vote to keep the “bad guys” from winning, which only serves to keep the same people in power! Oh, sure, we go back and forth between R and D. But, seriously - does anything really change?

My feeling is there are only one or two politicians in either party who aren’t corrupt. The rest of us need to figure out how to work together, despite our admittedly marked differences, to stop the madness.

*rant over*

Last edited:
That’s not “whataboutism”. That’s me saying that the people working this long con aren’t who we think they are. We think it’s the Republicans vs the Democrats. It’s not.

I remember when Reagan was called “divisive”. Then both Bushes. Obama was called “the most divisive president ever” until Trump won that title!

The point is the Corporatists on Capitol Hill have a unified agenda despite their lesser disagreements, which they portray as the “most important issues of our day”. Then they keep us distracted from the real agenda by getting us to line up against each other based on those “critical issues”.

My whole adult life I’ve been hearing how we can’t let “them” win, or we’ll lose America. I’ve heard it from both sides. So we dutifully go vote to keep the “bad guys” from winning!

My feeling is there are only one or two politicians in either party who aren’t corrupt. The rest of us need to figure out how to work together, despite our admittedly marked differences, to stop the madness.

*rant over*
Politicians stopped controlling the country about a year after Independence. The Amway Queen, Betsy Devos, Secretary of Education proves that money controls power. The $100M spent by the NRA lobbying Washington in 2016 sold a lot of guns.

Politicians stopped controlling the country about a year after Independence. The Amway Queen, Betsy Devos, Secretary of Education proves that money controls power. The $100M spent by the NRA lobbying Washington in 2016 sold a lot of guns.
And look at how many lifelong politicians, both R and D, get rich while they’re in office. They seem to be the most keen investors in the world! VERY well informed!

Ok. Headed to bed, now. I’m tired and I’m gonna say something stupid if I stay at this any longer (if I haven’t already!:err:).
Good night, y’all!

Back